Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about local bookmakers? Vincent has mentioned in the past, that he has been betting same guys for years...no reason why a local florida bookmaker can't bump up the fav and opened this game 2..yes, the game is a solid 1 right now but to think volo is looking to pad the number, is
    really trivial

Comment

• Mrvolo
      Mrvolo commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this guy for real.I have no reason to post something that is not so.A off shore account I have and at 9:55 Sunday AM had NETS +2.If steviev wants to send me a address I will send him a copy of my play and he knows what he can do with it.

Originally posted by jdmoose1950 View Post
    How about local bookmakers? Vincent has mentioned in the past, that he has been betting same guys for years...no reason why a local florida bookmaker can't bump up the fav and opened this game 2..yes, the game is a solid 1 right now but to think volo is looking to pad the number, is
    really trivial
    I have been doing this 34 years. You are correct could be a local bookmaker. But i know books from ny to cali, at best maybe 10 percent of them answer a phone anymore and if they do they definitely are not answering phones 24 hours, Most open up a couple of hours before games go off. When it opened that night 30 min after game it was 1.5 nets favored that lasted about 45 min. Plus the other team is now the favorite. If there is still guys answering phones or texting they are probably over 70 and there days are numbered. The internet is to powerful with live betting and other options.

Comment

Now mill minus 2 We will hear about the 4 point middle after the game I'm sure.

Comment

Here is the bet
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mrvolo
          Mrvolo commented
          Editing a comment
          Please never question me again.

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
        Here is the bet
        The question was where did you get that number example of a answer would have been. Bovada, Barstool, Hollywood, MGM. The picture means nothing, I was curious to know if this was offshore or vegas. Pretty sure most forums are for asking questions and giving opinions.. Didn't mean to upset you.

Comment

Originally posted by steviev View Post
          Mrv can I ask where you got plus 2? like i have stated in past about LMM and touts they claim a record on numbers that are not available. And before you say offshore, i run one of the biggest offshore books on the east coast and we post numbers right after games and there was never a 2.
          I didn't take note of the openers, but my Don Best Screen shows a lot of books (Vegas and other U.S. states as well as offshore) opening Bucks +2, even +2.5 at BetMGM in Vegas, DraftKings elsewhere and Bovada offshore.When I checked yesterday, +1 was widely available and think most people that were looking to bet the Bucks got that...steviev, I understand the frustration when people use made-up lines or ones that are stale and no longer available, but I wouldn't compare this as one of those cases.

As we saw, Bucks were blown out to start the Game 2 zigzags at 0-1 ATS this round.

Comment

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Dave and I was more upset at score then the back and forth and apologize if I took it out on Steviev.

• WJCJR
            WJCJR commented
            Editing a comment
            I think steviev was merely mistaken, but he wasn’t wrong about lines I’ve seen, in the past, posted here and elsewhere by odds-puffers - who shall go nameless.

My local guy quoted me Nets -2.5, night before the game, and his house follows Vegas lines like MAGAs follow whatshisname. Naturally, I jumped on the Bucks, and still thought it was a brilliant move when the line flipped to Milwaukee....Can’t wait until football.
          Last edited by WJCJR; 06-08-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

After 76 ers win we stand 5-5 in VOLO’s ZZ and have Denver +6 tonight.

Comment

• Mrvolo
              Mrvolo commented
              Editing a comment
              5-6 after last night and really need tonights game.Interesting point is all games are not even close,wins or loses so the adjusting of lines by Vegas does not come into play.Without at least 9-6 it makes no sense following.GL

Looks like this is not going to be a plus year,5-7 and I am folding but will post final results.

Comment

Working...
            X