Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mondays ncaa play

virginia tech +7 1/2 best of luck

Wish I had waited as one of my outs now has +7.5, but I usually bet early. Looking ahead can't find hardly anything at this point. Yesterday, when the numbers came out I thought Florida at -15 over Kentucky was a little high. Didn't take it but still looking at all the games.

Comment

I'm with you guys...I didn't make it a best bet, but I bet it at VaTech +7.5 and it's back t here at several books, as ThisDogHunts mentioned. GLA

Comment

Consider Kansas +7 at CMU. Kansas, losing in OT to a very good FCS team, Nicholls State, gives line value this week. Nicholls State lost to Texas A&M last year by 10 points and lost in 2016 to Georgia by 2 points. I made Kansas a 1-point favorite at CMU. I plan to add a money line play on Kansas to my side bet, when the odds are available.
        I have Va Tech +7.5 tonight, too.
        Last edited by TARB; 09-03-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I may be gullible, but I jumped all over CINCY +2.5 today. I don't understand how they are a dog on a "home" game (game is at Paul Brown Stadium). Especially to a team, Miami(OH), that was a 2.5 favorite at home and got beat outright. Meanwhile, Cincy went to LA and beat down a good UCLA team in Chip Kelly's first game. I just hope Fickells Bearcats don't letdown against a bad Miami team.

Comment

Thanks to Tarb I managed to grab Kansas +7 early this morning. Now I see the line is 4.5. Thanks Tarb!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
              Wish I had waited as one of my outs now has +7.5, but I usually bet early. Looking ahead can't find hardly anything at this point. Yesterday, when the numbers came out I thought Florida at -15 over Kentucky was a little high. Didn't take it but still looking at all the games.
              Very interesting...Kentucky wins outright 27-16. Where are all the old guys who once exchanged ideas on these games?

Comment

Working...
              X