Ufc 263

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 263

Three HUGE fights including two rematches on the card Saturday night in Glendale.

Edwards -550 vs Diaz
    This line has been shooting up all week, so I would advise betting early if you like Edwards. Discounting the NC, Edwards is on an 8 fight winning streak and is sharp as a tack. This is Diaz’s first fight in over a year since being stopped in the “BMF” bout by Jorge Masvidal. Seems like a gross mismatch.
    ****Winner****

Edwards/Diaz UNDER 4 1/2 -130
    I seldom bet unders, especially with a guy with durability and cardio like Nate Diaz, but I honestly expect an early stoppage here.
    ****Loser****

Figueiredo -200 vs Moreno
    These two fought to a controversial draw back in December of 2020. Figueiredo took that fight on short notice and should set the record straight on Saturday night in the Arizona desert.
    ****Loser****

GLTA on a great card!
    Last edited by tonylove; 06-13-2021, 09:37 AM.

I did a double take when I this saw Diaz/Edwards was a 5 round fight, everything about this fight is odd to me, I don’t see the benefit for Diaz in taking this fight & does anyone know why this is 5 rounds? It’s not a main event or a title fight. I’m not a totals player in general but I feel like -4.5 -115 William hill is offering is pretty good value I pick Edwards to win but there are a couple of scenarios where a Diaz submission could happen, one concern is 8 of the last 10 Edwards fights went to a decision however only 2 of them were 5 rounds.

Demian Maia +190 presents solid value as well as I think Muhammed is a tad over rated and Maia has fought every tough guy in the UFC while Muhammed is a solid purple belt BJJ Maia is a world champion so if they get into to much grappling match the water could get deep for Muhammed

a couple more I like for small Degen parlay action is Hooper -115
    Adesanya -270
    Figuriredo -230

I wish I could find more underdogs for this card Craig +220 can finish in a few ways I’ll probably jump on him at a price hoping Craig can grab a submission Khartoum a juicy price,
    good luck everyone. 👍🏽

Comment

Good info, always look forward to the fight analysis you guys provide along with loops. gl

Comment

That Diaz guy is one tough SOB!! He just wouldn't quit. And he nearly stole the fight in the last minute.

Keep the analysis coming guys. You'll get 'em next time.

Comment

Anyone remember CJ Ross the ring judge who scored the Mayweather/Alvarez fight a draw? She later tendered her resignation to the NSAC. Later, there were strong rumors that the Mexican mafia had bought her off.

I honestly feel the same mafia bought off Figgy in this fight. When is the last time that you saw Figueiredo fighting so passively? I think the shove at the weigh in was part of the show leading up to the “fix.” Also, a TON of late money came in on Moreno. Still SMFH.

Comment

Working...
          X