Week 7 NFL Pick thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 NFL Pick thread

24-12 for the year. Another profitable week hoping to continue it into week 7 pick 6.

TENNESSEE TITANS +6 1/2 -Love taking teams that got embarassed the previous week. This is a very long trip for the Chargers and I like the Titans to keep this game close. Back and forth game here and take the points.-

NY GIANTS +5 1/2 -GMen will light up the pathetic Falcons defense and not to mention that Giants are well rested almost getting 2 weeks off. Falcons will score but so will the Giants. Very high scoring game here but like the Giants to cover and maybe even win.-

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS -4 -Another game where the team I like got embarassed last week. Jags back home and have looked awful on defense the last two weeks and now play an inconsistent Texans team that struggled to beat the Bills at home last week. I see the Texans struggling to score and the Jags D comes back to life and I like them to win this game big.-

TAMAPA BAY BUCCANEERS -3 -Browns will be down after losing a game at home they thought they could steal and now have to travel to the humidity of Tampa. Tampa will score on the Browns D just like the Chargers did last weeked. Browns won't be able to handle the punches and go down big in this game.-

BALTIMORE RAVENS -2 1/2 -Saints are a public team ans that's why this line is so low not to mention how good they last looked. Ravens are a very underated team and are good on both sides of the ball. Brees is a different qb on the road and a lot of time road teams playing non conference games don't have the fire in them. Ravens will contain the Saints offense and win by a TD.-

WASHINGTON REDSKINS PK -Dallas has been great at home and awful on the road. Same with the Skins. Really competitive at home and bad on the road. Dallas another public team that looked great last week and that short term memory we have as many backing the Cowboys. Not me take the Skins.-

NFL. 33-15-3. +16.50

Like all your picks Fent...lets do this....

Tennessee +6.5
    Detroit -3
    NY Jets +3.5
    Baltimore -3
    Washington +2
    Over 43 Indy
    Jacksonville -4
    Over 57.5 KC

GL to all

Comment

Good luck today Coach

Comment

Hank Goldberg

Washington -1.5
        Cincinnati +6
        Philadelphia -5

Comment

Big Al McMordie initial NFL 5* of season--Chicago Bears.. gl

Comment

I'd say Big Al broke rule #1 of pro football betting; don't bet against the patriots. They are 60% ATS in all regular season games since Brady became the starter in 2001. I've bet on the patriots twice this year (Colts and Texans) but never against them. If interested, search the thread I wrote a few weeks ago using the word patriots.

Comment

Cap,you doing any NBA picks ?

Comment

Working...
              X