Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0 YTD)

San Francisco 49ers -8 (Caesars)

Missed out on earlier numbers under 8, but this line is still climbing. Already most books are at 8.5 or 9. I can see this thing getting close to 9.5 or 10 by kickoff tomorrow. SF has much better coaching in Shanahan over rookie coach and crazy man, Dan Campbell in DET. Actually have a small pizza money play on Campbell being the first coach fired this season, so more motivation on my part, lol. The old saying of "If you have 2 qb's, you don't have any", doesn't seem to fit the bill with SF. Both Smith and Lance meshed well swapping in and out during the preseason. Not sure how much we will see now, but if Kyle wants to go that way, I don't think it will be an issue. Only thing that scared me away from going with the -4.5 in the 1H, was the early start. But I think that will cover as well.

San Francisco 49ers 31
    Detroit Lions 13

Best of luck in Week 1 and all season! So glad to be back to a "normal" season!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      Copy cat...

Oregon? Really?

Raiders +4 betmgm

The Raiders usually start well and end up regressing. I think they have a legit TE and can score enough points to stay close in this one. I am also just going against BAL and the rash of injuries they have coming into this game, including a lot of role players. Ultimately this team is built on running the ball, and a rookie RB and Murray just over from the Saints isn’t a lot of time to prepare them for their playbook. BAL losing Peters hurts, and they lost some good defensive players in FA. I do not see Sammy Watkins as an upgrade at wide receiver and see this offense being the same as last year, but regressing.

Comment

See below
      Last edited by Mr.OutsideVegas; 09-12-2021, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Mrvolo
        Mrvolo commented
        Editing a comment
        If you take Cleveland +6 1/2 and game ends 6 do you get 2 points this week.Want to thank you for your daily notes on Saratoga.Tough to handicap in advance and do it for 40 days.

0-0-0
      CHIEFS -5.5 (Southpointe)
      Early in the season I trust Mahomes & Reid to get job done v. overhyped rival. KC has far too much firepower for Bills.
      Last edited by Mr.OutsideVegas; 09-12-2021, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OutsideVegas View Post
        0-0-0
        KC Chiefs -6.5
        Yes I second That- Thank you- Also Mr. V I am visiting Florida and plan at being at Gulfstream next Saturday the 18th- LMK is your going.....

Comment

• Mrvolo
          Mrvolo commented
          Editing a comment
          Too much of a effort but if you know where you will be I could drop over for a race or two.The best place is Silks on track level on North Side of Breezeway or 10 Palms Restaurant.Do not play GP but trainers definitely playing games.Look at pk 6 yesterday.

2020- POW CHAMPION

Denver- 3 MGM

This line has steadily moved from pickem to Denver minus 3 which I dont like but sticking with the RF here. Why? Bacuase the Giants have shown no heart as a home Dog since LT was there, furthermore Denver has been a trendy pick by the experts the last few years and has completely underperformed expectations. However, this could be the year they put it altogether. They have also has a terrible run of bad luck and injuries. They are confiedent coming into the meadowland as they beat the Jets here last year, Their Defense could contend for leagues best(and No TD`s allowed in pre-season). Their D goes up againt the pathectic O -line for Giansts, Barkerely not ready to play, the new WR is out. Fangio has to become a better coach as he has seem to be lost at times, but I believe he will improve some and it starts with a big Road win in the opener. The G men are 1-8 in last 9 openers and were winless in pre-season which is a high percentage to loose opener. Take DA Broncos to roll in opener.........

Comment

Buffalo -6 only at South Point where all the bookies are from the steel city, I don't think a lot about Big Ben matching up with Josh Allen, Pittsburgh used to own this team but the last couple times its been Buffalo, I feel these two teams are going in opposite directions and Buffalo the one that's going to have a better year.. Buffalo will be ready for their home opener

Comment

Denver -3 everywhere.

Was hoping to get 2.5 but didn’t see it if happened. Playing caps TO angle.

Comment

2021 NFL POW (0-0-0)

Colts +3 BETMGM

I have the Colts and Seahawks at similar strength, and yet the Colts are at home and getting 3 points. I can't understand why, so I'll take the 3 points.

Comment

Washington -1 (BetMGM)

Washington has one of the best defenses in the league. Their front 7 will make life difficult for herbert behind his revamped O-line. Also have west coast team going east for 10 am game.

Comment

2021NFL POW (0-0-0)

Baltimore Ravens-3.5 (South Point)

John Harbaugh is one of the few coaches intent on winning during preseason, and it seems to prepare them to come out firing on opening week. The Ravens have won by 32, 49, 44 and 20 the last four regular season opening games. They're also 8-3 ATS the last 11 games they have been road favorites. The Ravens have signed capable backs to fill in for their injured players, and I still see the Ravens putting up plenty of points against the weak Raider defense. Ravens #6 defense against pass and run last year, so I expect the Raiders offense to encounter much greater resistance. I think the Ravens win this one comfortably.

Comment

POW. 0-0-0
                    LA Rams -7.5 (betmgm)

Stafford has some weapons to play with.
                    Fans in new park for 1st time.
                    Dalton will have his hands full just trying to survive the talented LA D.
                    McVay 4-0 ats in week 1.
                    Like the Rams by at least 2 TDs.

GLA

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0)

New England Patriots -3 (Caesers)

Very simple. I'm a Dolphins fan. It's the Week 1 emotional hedge. When the Dolphins lose this game, at least I got the pick right! And if I get the pick wrong - even better! Now if not for that pesky push number. My worst nightmare is Dolphins losing by 3 on game-winning FG as time expires. All that aside, Belichick with eternity to prepare for Fins does 2 major things - prepares his young QB for the looks he's going to see and how to check out of things versus his disciple Brian Flores. On the other side of the ball he will have his defense giving Tua confusing looks. In the end. BB with time versus a young QB is typically trouble for the opposition. God I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

New England -3 (Caesars)

Cam Newton killed this team last season. I think Mac Jones is an upgrade.

Patriots got Van Noy, Hightower, and Judon this season, none of whom were with them last season.

I think Tua and Miami struggles to move the ball against the improved NE D.

Comment

2021 NFL. POW (0-0-0)

New England Patriots -3 Caesars
                          2020 was a wash for Bill and the Patriots with out Tom and key hold outs from Covid 2020 is in the rear view mirror . Mac Jones under center and a full roster I believe the Patriots win easy as the Dolphins are a Smoke and Mirrors team . Tua , I believe only Starting QB not Named Captain !! Big statement about how the TEAM feels . Let’s Go Pats
                          good luck all

Comment

Working...
                          X