Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViewFromVegas.com Contest

Will there be one this season?

I would say no. Last year the POW contest took over for VFV contest for NFL. College did not have a contest due to COVID and all the cancelations. I would not be surprised it is the same for 2021.

Comment

Sorry, like last year (which also had the obstacle of the COVID-19 pandemic hanging over the season), I just don't have the time to properly run and maintain the NFL & CFB contests. I know I should have hired an intern by now...hopefully we can do that if we can build up the readership numbers here at VFV.

In the meantime, please enter the NFL P.O.W. Contest at the top of the VFV Forums. Show us your expertise by giving us your best bet each week vs. the NFL lines. It's also a great thread to pick up great tidbits from our long-standing betting community. Lots of sharp handicappers still around here and hopefully we continue to grow with the explosions of sports betting in this country. We were so ahead of our time in 2007 when ViewFromVegas launched, huh? LMEAO

GLA

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
        Sorry, like last year (which also had the obstacle of the COVID-19 pandemic hanging over the season), I just don't have the time to properly run and maintain the NFL & CFB contests. I know I should have hired an intern by now...hopefully we can do that if we can build up the readership numbers here at VFV.

In the meantime, please enter the NFL P.O.W. Contest at the top of the VFV Forums. Show us your expertise by giving us your best bet each week vs. the NFL lines. It's also a great thread to pick up great tidbits from our long-standing betting community. Lots of sharp handicappers still around here and hopefully we continue to grow with the explosions of sports betting in this country. We were so ahead of our time in 2007 when ViewFromVegas launched, huh? LMEAO

GLA
        September 15, 2011.........................................."I know I should have hired an intern by now"
        Deja Vu all over again.

Comment

thx

Hope no one reads my plays as that would hurt the masses!

Comment

Working...
          X