2021 NFL Survivor Rollover Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 NFL Survivor Rollover Week 1

Back again this year with a little game called Survivor Rollover. I know that Seahawk Rick and BarryT are past adherents and supporters of this venture. I'd like to see more VFV forum members jump on board and give it a try.

The premise is simple. I start with $100 and play a survivor selection on the moneyline. Hopefully, it hits and I can 'rollover' the principle plus winnings to a selection in week 2 and so on and so forth. Like the miracle of compound interest, this week to week parlay can see your original stake grow at an exponential rate as you're gaining profits on past profits. The nice thing about this particular approach is that you aren't bound to pick a different team every week like a true suicide pool. It's a way to make your participation in these pools pay directly into your pocket. The other thing I like to do is to split in later weeks. Or cash out a portion and continue on. The options are endless.

For the opening week, I'm going to play Carolina @ -245. Which means, if successful, $100 will return $140.82. I will try to look for teams under -300ml. I will keep another $100 in reserve if and when I flame out.

Good luck. Give it a try.
    Last edited by DaveyShines; 09-12-2021, 02:49 PM.

OK Davey, I'm in!

Starting with $50.

SEA - $50 to win $31.65 @ -158

If I happen to win, carry this text over to make it easier to keep track of like I did over on the Award Winning Survivor Pool thread...

Good luck!!!

Comment

Always nice to survive the perilous Week 1. Kudos Rick! This week I'll go with the Steelers @ -245. So, $140.82 will return $198.30. Let's keep it rollin'!!!!

Comment

• DaveyShines
        DaveyShines commented
        Editing a comment
        Losing Haden and Bush hurt----having Watt go out in the 1st quarter hurt even more. Big Ben looks old and washed up and their o-line is a work in progress.

Starting with $50.

W1 - SEA - $50 to win $31.65 @ -158
      W2 - ARI -$82 to win $42.71 @ -192

Comment

• DaveyShines
        DaveyShines commented
        Editing a comment
        OK Rick, you can remove that horseshow now. Better to be lucky than good!

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, was at Seahawk game and saw on phone MINN was on 10-yard line so thought I was toast, then saw 'Final' next to score and thought turnover missed FG. Whew!!

Glad I wasnt watching it live!
        Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-20-2021, 05:57 AM.

If at first you don't succeed..... pull another $100 out of your wallet! On to week 3. Will wait until late in the week to get the final injury reports---learned my lesson on that one when Joe Haden and Devin Bush both went down with groin injuries at Friday practice. And then TJ Watt did the same in the 1st quarter. Unbelievable! Raiders, though, were full value and Carr has more weapons to work with than I realized. Waller is a baller.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the loss, I missed the injury news and stayed on PITT with two different survivor picks. ☹️
    Working...
    X