No announcement yet.

2021 NFL P.O.W. Week 2 (Sept 16-20) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargers -3 (120) Circa , although the Bolts have not been trustworthy laying points at home past few years, this is not your fathers chargers. Herbert is the best QB of this young generation and this gunslinger is only getting more comfortable . Cowboys are injury devastated and now missing their best pass rusher and very good run stopper, will have to move their outstanding young linebacker out of pass coverage to try to create some heat on QB, Dak as good as he is , with his bevy of top notch receivers won't be able to keep up.

Comment

• RacingCat
      RacingCat commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you need to review rule #6 of the contest, quoted lines need to be -110, can't lay -120.

• skullf
      skullf commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, racing cat , my bad. As of tonight Chargers -3 Everywhere.

• skullf
      skullf commented
      Editing a comment
      Also my record 0-1

0-1

DOLPHINS +3.5 OVER BILLS---

Too much value on the home doggy here vs. bills who NEED a win off the week 1 loss. Dolphins may be sneaky this year and I see them starting 2-0.

Comment

MIAMI line is at Circa and Caesars

Comment

Pow 1-0

Steelers -6 Caesars

I was tempted to go against Bal again, but that line moved a bit. I think the Steelers are a little bit under the radar this year, given how they imploded last year. They lost some key def players, but TJ watt and Hayward are as good as ever and I think if they can go into Buffalo and upset a playoff team, they can do some damage to the raiders. Vegas has a suspect defense and jacobs is out, and their running game is pretty thin. MCCoy also just went out for the year again, so look for some more holes in the Raiders def.

Comment

P.O.W. 1-0
          minny + 3 1/2 Circa
          We know team not as good or bad as they look.Cousins 2 TD and no interceptions last week.This game comes down to a FG at end.
          2 Fav I like are Pitt and Denver,GL

Comment

POW. 2020 Champion

POW. 1-0

Texans + 12.5. Circa

Texans getting No respect and this lines is way to high. Texans can run the ball and play mistake free game. The Texans defense has to be better than last year even without JJ as Louie Smith is the real deal as new D coordinator. On the flip side, Da Browns had week 1 game circled since the playoff loss, poor Brownies were all out and played the game of their lives and coughed it up late. I wonder what’s in the tank this week after the tough emotional letdown last week. Texan franchise has never lost to the Browns. Take the Generous Points here........

Comment

NFL POW 1-0

Tenn +6.5 (BETMGM)

Titans 9/3 last 12 as Road dog of > 3 and off embarrassment of last week , I expect a good showing and stay within number.

Comment

0-1
                Rams -3.5 Wm. Hill

Might just be best team in powerful NFC West. MOV envisions SB date with KC. Colts have talent, but just seem to jell under Vrable. I have game at -7.;Take LA to the bank.

Comment

POW 0-1

Dolphins +3.5 everyplace
                  strange enough the Dolphins have exactly the same first two game schedule that they opened with last year and lost both games. They already avenged the Pats loss now come back home to avenge last years 3 point loss. they are definitely facing a better QB this week but after giving up 31 pts to him last year here at home I'm looking for the D to step up big again this week as I think the D will make this a very close game.

Comment

1-0

Green Bay Halftime -6.5 Bet MGM.

Packers come out firing to try and make up for last weeks shitshow. They have enough time to correct their mistakes from last week.
                    (If Rodgers decides he wants to). I don't know what the final result will be but they will be up by over a TD at the half.

The detroits ae not as good as the final score appeared last week. I don't know what they will do late, but as for early they will be behind!
                    (by at least seven.)

Comment

NFL POW 0-1

Dolphins + 3 1/2 Circa

I like the Dolphins coach and if he believes in Tua so will I. I think Buffalo will be feeling
                      pressure to win already. I like getting the points and the home field.

Comment

NFL POW 0 - 1

Miami +3.5 (BETMGM)

Something about home-dogs makes me hungry.

Comment

• WJCJR
                          WJCJR commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Actually, something about my picking anything screams -"FADE ME!!!"

NFL POW 0-1
                        MIA +3.5 Caesars
                        Found several stats favoring Miami. Dolphins are 20-8 ATS in their past 28 games, including 16-5 ATS as an underdog (and 5 in a row). Tua is 4-0 ATS as an underdog. In the past 15 years, underdogs in divisional games in the first three weeks of the season are over 61%.

Comment

POW 1-0
                          Denver -6 (MGM)

Felling Von Miller going to have a day chasing the rookie QB all over the field, forcing at least a couple of ints.
                          Thinking here the Denver D can cover this number on their own. Much better than the Houston team that Jags played last.

GLA

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. 1-0-0
                            Pats -5.5 -110 (Circa)

I hate to pick on the Jets again, but with Becton out, their best offensive lineman on a weak OL to begin with and Belichick's record vs rookie QBs, it's just a matter or a backdoor cover if the Pats play conservatively with Mac Jones. And with Circa still showing a -5.5 when everyone else is at -6, I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
                            X