Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 1-0

SF -3 South Point

Like that SF chose to stay at the Greenbrier resort after last week's Detroit game, rather than fly across the country twice. They did the same thing last year and hammered the Giants after a relaxing resort week. I think this becomes almost a 2nd Training Camp for a good coaching staff to re-focus the team. And with the late game collapse against the Lions, the coaches have plenty to drill into their players.

Happy that the line moved back to a FG and believe Eagles backers a little too enamored with Philly's win against an outmatched Falcon squad. Still think there is a big disparity between quality of NFC West vs NFC East.

Comment

NFL POW 0-1

Saints vs Panthers over 45

The over/under is set at 45 points in most places, which seems sort of low given the Saints have a very depleted secondary and Jameis Winston is a gunslinger against a weak defense for Carolina.

GL

Comment

NFL POW (0-1)

Colts +4.5 (Circa)
        Rams looked good on SNF and Colts looked bad, but Reich is a good coach with a team that has more talent than they displayed last week. Looking for much improved effort from them. This is also a play based on the scheduling spot for the Rams. They had the big home opener on SNF last week and they have the big early season showdown against Tampa Bay next week. I think they could be caught looking ahead, and come with less than their best effort today. I expect this to be a close game, so will take the Colts and the points.

Comment

Working...
        X