• Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    👌

Leave a comment:

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    Just place holders for now. Gotta dig into it tomorrow.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Any reasons for the picks?

• mtheller
    replied
    Right now, I have CLE and TB selected in Adam

CLE, DEN, and NE in a smaller one

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Might help with teams you are interested in.

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...-unders-trends

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    Pick has to be in by thurs so here we go-- Using Clev so far-- maybe GB - maybe N E- or Denv-- don't like the division angle at all so that's my GB and NE trouble--

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    You gotta survive... Can't use all the top teams up too fast but you gotta use them here and there.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I like CLEV even though it won't be a cakewalk.... Mmmmm, caaaàake.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    It's possible I guess, but hard to think he wants to look like dog crap all year just to grease the skids for his exit after the season. 18 weeks chatter about how you suck would be hard to hear but maybe it's a part of his grand plan This game will tell the story...

• DaveyShines
    replied
    I will be taking the denizens of the Dog Pound. For all the reasons that our esteemed host has stated. 1 lonely entry in Adam's pool hopefully survives to Week 3.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Down to 1 in Adam plus partner on another.Lost with NE but that is OK.Taking Cleveland in Adam and in my 2 small pools with one of my 2 picks.We know a top 3 upset is coming and whoever dodges it is on the road to success.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    I wonder if your buddy A A ron is going to quit on the organization in the same manner randy moss did w/the raiders prior to his rebirth w/the pats, and antonio brown w/the raiders before being rescued by tawmmy. I watched rodgers give a game away v phoenix at home a few years back in order to grease the skids for mccarthy to get fired a couple days later. A A ron seemed in retirement mode over the summer, and there is only 1 team that truly "circles the wagons", that being the swami's buffalo bills. I think will be an interesting monday night game, and expect green bay to draw much survivor love. Not with my $$$ though.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah Wink, I thought about the short week angle with LAS last night but forgot to put it in my tiny take on the game. PITT is one of my jinx teams along with CHI and the Chargers. I've gotten a few wins out if them recently but overall not a good survivor record with them.

Good write up using survivorgrid FV. GB is one that can't be as bad as they looked vs NO... DET isn't good, and even though it's a division game, I like the cheesey ones to prevail.

• Winkyduck
    replied
    Originally posted by Barryt View Post
    Sorry I didn’t get involved in discussions in week 1. I had the RAMS…yippee
    i would like to mention a tool I found which could be helpful as time moves on https://www.survivorgrid.com
    Anyone in a pool better know that site exists!

So here is a breakdown of the Houston sked the rest of the season:
    @CLE
    +12.5
    CAR
    +3.5
    @BUF
    +13.5
    NE
    +6
    @IND
    +10.5
    @ARI
    +10.5
    LAR
    +8
    @MIA
    +8
    BYE @TEN
    +10
    NYJ
    IND
    +6.5
    SEA
    +7.5
    @JAX
    +4
    LAC
    +6.5
    @SF
    +13.5
    TEN
    +6.
    Weeks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 17 are all road games where we can fade them and be OK. Week 15 is at Jax - should be OK but we will leave that as TBD

So if we choose to FADE the Texans in all road games it means we now need picks for Weeks: 3, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18

I took Carolina Week 1 is Week 3 is not an option for me
    Pats in Week 5 - I can see it but week 17 hosting Jax is something we might wanna have in our back pocket
    Week 8 gives us Rams at Houston but I'd rather save Rams for Week 13 hosting Jags and Week 8 sees the Jags make the lonnnnnnnnnnng flight to Seattle and while the Seahawks host the Saints the week before Week 9 sees Seattle with a BYE so Seahawks can be the Week 8 play with confidence.
    Week 12 gives us NYJ. PASS!
    Week 13 gives us Indy but Week 6 when Indy hosts Houston is when we want Indy
    Week 14 gives us Seattle but odds are we use Seattle Week 8 hosting Jags
    Week 18 gives us Tennessee which could be interesting - or not. If Titans need Week 18 they are a great pick. If not - PASS!

I agree with Seahawk Rick that the Stillers might merit a look here. I don't see much FV after this game and good gosh they catch Vegas at the perfect time. Short week off a very emotional win and a 10A (Vegas Time) start. And Tomlin v. Gruden is a massive mismatch

LV
    CIN
    @GB
    +3.5
    DEN
    SEA
    BYE @CLE
    +4
    CHI
    DET
    @LAC
    +3
    @CIN
    BAL
    +1.5
    @MIN
    +2.5
    TEN
    @KC
    +7.5
    CLE
    @BAL

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Survivorgrid.com Summary...

The teams you would figure getting the most love did...I think all these teams could win this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gridw2.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	21869

Leave a comment:

Working...
X