Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Yep, Steelers are a jinx team and keep picking them. I was exxxxxxxxxtremely lucky to sneak Ari by with Minn missed FG.

Leave a comment:

• Winkyduck
    replied
    First off - Seahawk Rick - NO! For the last 5+ years and for the next 5+ years whenever anyone has asked me who is the: Hottest/Sexiest/Most Beautiful Woman Alive.......Cindy Landolt has been my answer. She is married to former F1 driver Gareth Ridpath. She is #1 - by a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way - on the list of women I would marry if she showed up to my door and asked me to marry her on the spot. From now on I will post pix of a long-time friend of mine, Jennifer Korbin. OK with you, Rick?

Second: Those who forget the past.........................The Stillers have "bent me over" just about as many times as any team in this thing. ONLY GOOD THING is my pool allows one "Mulligan" - I just didn't wanna use it so soon

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a dude?!

• Winkyduck
    replied
    Cinderella Landolt's Fantasy Survivor Pick

Week 1: Carolina
    Week 2: Stillers

Awful sked spot for Da Raiduhs - off the big OT win on MNF not a short week playing a 10A game and massive injuries. Stillers have a lot of FV in Weeks 9-10 (Da Bears and Da Lions) but I might not trust them by this point of the season. Cindy whispered in my ear to play Big Ben.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Who's to say that HOU will suck balls all season? The so-called experts miss out on 3-4-5 teams a season that play above their pay grade. Not saying they are gonna be 9-7 or anything but doesn't mean they won't win another game.

Gonna have to take some chances as you say as your double pick weeks are gonna eat up a lot of good to kinda good teams.

Have a rough map but be flexible.

• Winkyduck
    commented on 's reply
    OK - challenge accepted. If you can post "Liz's" pick (And I know the 2 of you probably spend days together thinking about who you will pick - as well as "other stuff") I will get my crush to start spending time with me thinking of picks to make. Knowing my luck that is all we would do - talk about Survivor Pool picks and not spend time.............................

FWIW I think I will be on the Broncos next week hosting the: J-E-S-T JEST! JEST! JEST!

• Winkyduck
    replied
    My pool is a tad different and it affects how I go about things:

We are actually allowed a loss. If you lose ONE game you are "revived" meaning you actually need to lose TWO games to be eliminated.

Weeks: 9, 17 and 18.............we need to pick TWO games that week. Meaning we will have to pick 21 games or 21/32 teams this season. The actual number will be less because no way I would think of using Houston or Jax so now 21/30 and good luck finding a spot for the (Paper) Lions so now 21/29 (I think Falcons would be Week 16 hosting the Lions) and we might as well make it 21/25 because finding a week to trust a NFCE team is almost impossible.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    LIZ HURLEY FANTASY SURVIVOR PICK....

Ohhhhh, myyyyyyy, Lizzy is very happy with me after SF got the win...So happy in fact that when I hacked into her webcam on the computer in her bedroom that she let me keep seeing her for a whole 8-seconds before she slammed the lid down! She's softening...

W1: SF (W)
    W2: DEN

This week we head Jacksonville where a QB who looks closer to a girl than a guy, like Lizzy's son, will face a verrrrrry good DEN D that will be in Trevor's face all day and keep him looking like a rookie one more week at least. Bradley Chubb and Von Miller will have him screaming like a little school girl!

Speaking of school girls...

Click image for larger version  Name:	lizw2.JPG Views:	27 Size:	12.7 KB ID:	21929

Video of her strutting...

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl... ource=sh/x/im
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-17-2021, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM POOL SUMMARY...

As predicted, 'Missed Deadline' snags 7-entries.

CLEV/TB/GB get most of the love this week as expected.

One guy has 9-picks with 8 of them on CLEV...Another guy with 6-picks and one with 7 are all in on GB...One with 7-picks and another with 8 are all on TB...

"runerwood" started with 48-picks and lost 20 last week...Keep up the good work! LOL!

Click image for larger version  Name:	adamw2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	21927
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-16-2021, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    My Adam pool picks...

DEN...Changed my mind on the GB pick. Gonna go with a good D vs. a rookie QB that looked horrible in his first game.

PITT...As much as I hate Ben the rapist and PITT is a jinx team, I just like how they came out in the 2nd half vs BUFF and kicked their ass. LAS off the MNF game lose a day of prep and barely beating a beat up BALT team isn't a signature win. Ketchup Field is never an easy place for teams to come to.

ARI...Defense, defense, defense...If they show the same as they did vs TENN, MINN and Cousins will have a long day as Little Kyler started off HOT!

PITT & ARI in the million dollar pool.

Staying off CLEV until I know HOU is not for real. They aren't getting any respect, that's for sure...That can be dangerous.
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 09-16-2021, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, you'll find a way!!!! 😆

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Since I have only one pick I can not put more than 1 pick on Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, unthinkable to put all your picks in one team... Who do you think you are, Volo?! 😁

• Bucky
    replied
    Passed on GB last week (thankfully) and won with LAR and CAR, but this week I think I'll be using at least a pick on them. Small sample size, but in the past 2 years under LaFleur they have won each game after any loss pretty handily, especially when it was a blowout / double-digit loss.
    Lost @ LAC 26-11, won the next week vs CAR 24-16
    Lost @ SF 37-8, won the next week @ NYG 31-13
    Lost @ TB 38-10, won the next week @ HOU 35-20

As of now my other pick is on CLE, but kicking around TB, NE, or possibly doing the unthinkable and putting both picks on GB.
    Last edited by Bucky; 09-16-2021, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    commented on 's reply
    Aaron Rodgers' ego is way too big to purposely look like shit. He just had a bad game with very little time and no running game help.
Working...
X