X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis at Tennessee

1-unit play on:
    under 48 points

The reason that I made this play is because I think that the only way Indianapolis can remain competitive in this game is to feature Jonathon Taylor running the ball. The Colts should give him at least 20 carries. You know that Tennessee will feature Derrick Henry carrying the ball. The increased running plays in this game will reduce the possessions for both teams. This should be the first early game to end. The clock should be running faster in this game.

Going to the king of CFootball.Explain why is Wisconsin 6 over ND.My grandson a junior at ND told me 10,000 tickets sold out in 2 hours.Also nobody with a alliance will root for ND.To me a home field for ND?

Comment

• Bucky
      Bucky commented
      Editing a comment
      My guess is because Notre Dame almost lost to Florida State, who is one of the worst teams in college football. Wisconsin has not looked good at all on offense so to me it is a toss-up as well. Just trying to explain why Bucky is getting the love from the desert.

I told my daughter,mother of my grandson,we should bet 1000$ at plus 6,tuition becomes 64,000 or 66,000$.She knows I am a jinx and told me to just root,GO IRISH.

Comment

• Bucky
      Bucky commented
      Editing a comment
      I shall be rooting against you, but if you're going to do it, you might as well go for it and take the moneyline!

Thank god Kenny makes good loot. Wally still kicking?

Comment

• Mrvolo
      Mrvolo commented
      Editing a comment
      A new poster that knows me but I am confused.The Wally you refer to,is it my friend from Toronto,if so he passed away a few years ago.Any hints who we are and Bucky,no,just rooting,GO IRISH.

GO IRISH Big win today now Cincinnati.

Comment

Volo very sad, have not seen al at track in a couple of years, he still kicking? Wally was exhibit a in horse racing is fixed. Or Silvio for that matter.

Comment

Working...
      X