Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman in pa
    replied
    Thanks guys!! Fun night of action. Keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• Caseinpoint
    replied
    Nice call TL. Four out of five were winners. Thanks for the inside info on the Lawler fight. When is the last time we’ve seen Nick Diaz look that terrible?

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    I picked Lawlor at -110 as I heard the same thing about Diaz I still suggest Lawlor at the Current-160 witty the fight now going at 185LBS, I think this favors the bigger man Lawlor quite a bit. Way too many things going against Diaz here

Here are the rest of the fights I bet tonight
    Dan Hooker-150
    Jairzinho Rozenstruik +270
    Brian Ortega +160
    Marlon Moraes +210

fun card nice to see some live dogs as UFC seems to have become a little chalky lately good luck 👍🏽

Leave a comment:

• tonylove
    started a topic Ufc 266

Ufc 266

Best card we’ve seen in 6 months, so let’s get straight to the action.

Lawler -125 vs Diaz
    Extremely long layoff for both fighters who are fighting for the second time with Diaz winning the first fight by KO. Diaz came in overweight so they agreed to throw this one done at 170. Sources inside the game, have indicated that Diaz hasn’t been training and is only looking for a payday here. I’ll trust my sources and go with the RUTHLESS one here.
    ***winner***

Shevchenko-1350 vs Murphy
    Lauren no match for Valentina and you’ll see why about 3 minutes into the fight.
    ***winner***

Daukus -180 vs Abdurakhimov
    Normally, I hate to fade Russian fighters bc of their superior grappling, but Chris Daukas has some heavy hands and the speed to go with it. If Daukus can avoid the shooting, this one might end early.
    ***winner***

Haqparast +135 vs Hooker
    Too many wars for Danny boy ending with the brutal beat down he suffered with Michael Chandler. This won’t be a dominant performance from Nasrat, but he should eek out a decision.
    ***loser***

Ortega/Volkanovski over 4 1/2 -120
    I look for Alexander the Great to pull off a victory here, but I don’t think it will be as easy as everyone thinks. If Tcity can take this to the ground in the early rounds, it could turn into a war.
    ***winner***
    Last edited by tonylove; 09-26-2021, 07:26 AM.
Working...
X