Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 2-1-0
    Minny +2 Westgate
    Clev beat 2 easy teams last 2 weeks now travel to play a good Minny team.Cousins played well vs. Seattle and if Houston can score 21 on Cleveland Minny can exceed that.Their defense is playing good ball also.

Comment

0-2
      Vikings +2.5 (TI)
      Minnesota hitting its stride under Cousins, who sits near top of NFL QB ratings. Over-rated Browns finds NFC North squad tougher than AFC patsies. Look for upset here.

Comment

NFL POW 1-2-0
        Cowboys -4 Westgate
        Ive watched all 3 cowboys games expecting their defense to wilt. It hasnt. It seems like Dan Quinn has concocted something there. The offense is humming along and I dont see a McCaffrey-less black cats keping up with Dak and the Prescotts. As much as I hate to admit it: The cowboys look impressive at 3-0 ATS in 2021 and it looks like they have got their running game going a bit after a shakey start.

Sidenote: LOving all the action on the Donkeys Blackbirds game! Everything screams Denver to take this one except the Lamar Factor. The man is an exciting player to watch. Hoping the Donkeys can slow him down but he's the most exciting player in the league so far this season. GLTA

Comment

POW 1 - 2
          Vikings +2 Cleveland CIRCA
          Surprising to see Vikes getting points at home and I will still take Cousins over Mayfield. The Viking horns will be blowing in an upset.

Comment

POW 3-0
            Week4
            At first glance of others POW you’d think there were only 2 games this week Jets and Broncos. Well I have no opinion on those games but I like The CHARGERS

LAC -3 (lots at -115 and -120 so waiting to get one at -110)found 2 @ -110 on VI page 2: Southpoint & Stations

The Chargers are arguably as good as the Chiefs beating them this year and splitting last year.

Cant say the same for the 3-0(really 1-0-2) Raiders. Their only win coming against Pittsburg,ugh, and ties against a depleted Baltimore team and leader less Miami.
            "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
            “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Barryt
              Barryt commented
              Editing a comment
              Note to other POWers.
              . The Southpoint never has juiced lines always -110.

NFL POW (2-1-0)

Houston + 17.5 (everywhere)

Houston gets an extra 3 days to work on things while Buffalo is feeling good after 2 straight wins. But who did they beat? Washington and Miami. Not exactly two upper echelon teams for sure. As Lee Corso says, this one will be closer than the experts think. I will take an angry road dog getting a lot of points vs. fan favorite homer Bills and an inflated line. The NFL ain't this easy. You think the Texans are going to lay down with everyone predicting they are going to get blown out? I don't, Bills win by 10-13 points.

Comment

POW 2-1

TEXANS +17.5. (Wynn)

17 point spreads pop up once or twice a season and playing the huge underdog has generally been quite profitable. In the last 62 instances the dog has gone 37-22-3, and has no doubt seemed every bit as hopeless as the Texans do this week: who could possibly play the ______’s? The ______’s have no chance. The _____’s should lose by 40.

Yet, nearly 63% of the time the 17 point dog has covered.

I circled this game early in the week at 16.5 and frankly didn’t realize it had gone up to 17.5 until Florabama’s post above. The play is enhanced by a possible look ahead situation for the Bills as they travel to KC for a Sunday Night game in Week 5.

Comment

POW 1-2 Bears/Lions over 41 1/2 Line opened at 47 so I think this is a good number. Threat of thunderstorms but I think Fields should be better in his second start, even though Dalton might play. Goff and the Lions have shown some spark and I think this game ends in a game winning field goal for Da Bears 27-24.

Comment

That line was from BetMGM

Comment

NFL POW (0-3-0 YTD)

Jets/Titans Under 44.5 MGM

Hanging by a thread but not giving up here. The Jets defense looks decent and their DVOA lines up with the eye test grading them at roughly league average. While the Titans defense is a liability for the under, the Jets offense has not gone over 14 points yet and I see the Titans having a ball control game plan. I love the under here and it actually makes me nervous that I am missing something with it being set this high.

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. ( 2-1 )

Minnesota Vikings +1.5 ( BetMGM )

No, you're not caught up in the movie, Groundhog Day. This is almost the same pick as last week for me.
                      and as I first pointed out to you last week, the Vikings were 5-1, now 6-1 SU & ATS as Home Dogs.
                      So why pick the Vikings against a really good QB in Russell Wilson, and not pick them against a Yet another Cleveland Overrated QB like Baker Mayfield?

I did have a few other Teams I wanted to use, but like the old saying, Why fix it if it ain't broken?

Good Luck

Comment

• IceTea 2
                        IceTea 2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        made a mistake on the SU record, should be only ATS 6-1 since 2015

NFL P.O.W 1-2 ( 1 Point)
                      pats +7 bet mgm

Only game I'm watching on Sunday , because I'll be in Foxboro,
                      Taking the 7 ,believe the hoodie can have a decent game plan to slow down the goat no gronk , hoping for a one possession game. Taking the pats at home

Comment

1-2 YTD

Detroit +3. Everywhere

Lions gave Balt all they could handle. Took a NFL record to beat em. Bears gave Clev all they wanted. Bears going to in iniminiminimo to see who gets to get sacked most tomorrow.

Comment

NFL POW (1-2-0 YTD)

Carolina +4.5 Treasure Island

I see these teams as pretty much equal, and getting the road team at 4.5 is a great value. Also, Carolina is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 road games, and 9-2 in its last 11 games as underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid M View Post
                            NFL POW (0-3-0 YTD)

Jets/Titans Under 44.5 MGM

Hanging by a thread but not giving up here. The Jets defense looks decent and their DVOA lines up with the eye test grading them at roughly league average. While the Titans defense is a liability for the under, the Jets offense has not gone over 14 points yet and I see the Titans having a ball control game plan. I love the under here and it actually makes me nervous that I am missing something with it being set this high.
                            It was 47 to open!!

Comment

Working...
                            X