Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-2

Los Ang. Chargers -2 1/2 Everywhere.

Herbert can handle Browns rush and defense. He will be able to put up enough points to cover small spread. Browns injuries
    and travel catch up to them in this matchup.

Comment

POW. 2-2
      jets +2 1/2 south point
      2 low power rated teams but Jets played OK last week sacking QB 7 times and seem to be moving more forwarded then Atlanta.Also there QB
      should start feeling more at home in NFL

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

NE Patriots -8 Circa sports

Short week and emotional loss in a game they probably should have won. Houston just the type of team
        you wanna face after that type of game. Rex Burthead is out. Jones on NE played amazing Coach B still got it

Comment

POW 1-3
          Bengals +3 -1.10 always get the dime line at the great SOUTH POINT
          Green Bay def has the more experienced QB but are battling some injuries with one of their starting cornerbacks out and I seen the line at a brief 3.5 and down to 2.5 at some spots
          I think the home team picks up a win in a close game today. the minus 3 also looks a little too cheap to me

Comment

POW 3 and 1

NY Jets plus 3 MGM

Jets d can give Ryan problems and it seems Jets are heading up and Atlanta is headed for a fire sale,

Comment

Pow 1-3ytd

washington +2.5. Everywhere

WFT really playing hard for Rivera. The defense needs to show up eventually. Next man up with Washington. Winston good for couple INT. Heineke looking forward to having a couple Heinekens eating some gumbo Sunday night. Good luck

Comment

POW 1-3

Jaguars +4.5 (BETMGM)

A Titans pick seems obvious: the Titans are a much better team, and there have been a lot of distractions for the Jags and coach Meyer this week. But I'm 1-3 in this contest and 8-12 in the other contest I'm in, so I'm going against my better judgment. The Jags only lost by 3 their last game, and have had a couple extra days to prepare since their previous game was on a Thursday. Also, I read that as of 2-3 days ago, 96% of the money was on the Titans with a line of -4. But it is now Saturday night and the line has barely moved. The books wouldn't take that much money on one side without moving the lines if they didn't have a feeling about it. So, maybe I'm just trying to rationalize a bad pick, but I'm willing to be a bit contrarian to try to get back into the contest.

Comment

0-2....Jets plus 3 Stations ...I'll take the team fresh off a second half surge against a opponent they see as beatable. The Jets know this maybe their only chance at a winning streak. Coach Salah has the defense playing disciplined , stay on your assignment football . They have played strong defensive teams so far and Falcons are a step down in defensive prowess. I believe Jets have chance for outright win but will take the field goal.

Comment

POW 4-0-0
                    Buffalo +3 (south point)

Allen hasn't heated up but Bills off 2 shutouts in past 3. Out scored last 3 118-21.
                    And now a dog against the 2nd worst D in terms of points against average.
                    KC seems to be misfiring so far and and 3-12 ats last 15.

Take the points in prime time and run.

GLA

Comment

• Taketheredeye
                      Taketheredeye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      PS, Happy Thanksgiving Canada. First turkey and football of the year!

2021 P.O.W. (3-1-0)

Chargers -2 (Circa) Second roadie for Browns and second home game for Chargers. Little better D for the Browns, but a little bit better O for the Chargers.

Comment

NFL POW (0-4-0 YTD)

Chargers -2 (circa)

Joe Staley seems to have tightened up the ship a bit and taken a franchise that couldn’t get out of its own way to one that actually wins games. I think this should be 3 despite the terrible home field, I’m not sure how many Browns fans will invade the LA stadium.

Comment

• Asteroid M
                        Asteroid M commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh man I meant Brandon… showing off why my record is terrible…

NFL P.O.W. 2-2-0

BILLS + 3 WYNN

Always like getting points with the better team. Chiefs defense is giving up 7 yds. per play, bills should be able to move the ball at will.. Bills defense much improved 1st in takeaways,

Better team getting 3 Buffalo the pick

Comment

NFL POW 3-1

Chiefs -3 (Stations)
                        most of my tickets are -2.5 laying juice

line seems like a bit of an over reaction to recent Chiefs struggles & Bills early success over soft competition, Things are starting to turn around for the Chiefs and they finally are a number they can cover at home, The Chiefs easily dispatched the Bills in the playoffs last season I’m hoping they allow Mahomes to run more because he has a field day picking up first downs with his feet & the Bills had no answer for Kelce & I don’t see what they can do to drop him this time without creating other holes. Gl this week everyone.

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

Dolphins + 10.5

Miami has looked terrible this year but then again so has Tampa in a way. I like Coach Flores to have a similiar game plan to last weeks PAtriots(as he coached there for many years.
                          Bucs off a big let down and MIami really up for playing Superbowl Champs. Flores has been great as a dog and his team should be motivated in this spot...Maybe even a Tuley cover here. Take the points with the fish!

Comment

0-4 POW

Let's see if I can get back on track....

Browns +2.5 over Chargers (wynn/circa --- LAC off short week and Browns off bad offensive game. I see this one as a close game and will take the points.

Comment

• Zjabroni
                              Zjabroni commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not sure whether to tail because your due, or fade because your 0-4🤔

In all seriousness good luck, just having a little fun this morning!
                          Working...
                          X