Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so used to it this season my BP doesn't even go up anymore. The lucky horseshoe lives to save me again...

• Winkyduck
    replied
    To all of us who had the Vikings.................

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    👍👍👍

• Bucky
    commented on 's reply
    Ended up sticking with minny and tb

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Word is Lil' Russ will miss 4-weeks. The goal is go 2-2 in his absence. PITT-JAX-NO-GB. JAX is a chance and maybe PITT. We'll see....

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Who'd you end up on Bucky?

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Took Minny in 2 and in my 2 small pools Minny and LV,GL

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Beware... Geno started in this league and threw darts for the most part in his Thursday appearance. Not saying he's Russell but he's a better pocket passer in many ways. It's not an auto go against. Evaluate as you see him play. I think you'll be surprised by how he plays.

I'd bet them early as lines will be tilted to their opponents in the beginning as they think Geno can't hold a torch to Russy.
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-09-2021, 11:09 AM.

• Winkyduck
    replied
    Now that Russell Wilson will be out 6-8 weeks time to start looking at their sked - something Seahawk Rick will not be happy about with the results

AT Pitt...................Already used Pitt but even then - can't trust them here
    Saints...................NO WAY I could trust the Saints here
    Jags.....................NO WAY I want the Jags here but no way I want the Seahawks, either
    BYE
    AT Green Bay......Packers are worth a look here in this Week 10 game. If not here against Da Bears in Week 14 also merits a look - but Week 14 sees Titans host Jags and that is something I think we would all like to have so looks like GB in Week 10 is something we should strongly consider:
    Here is the rest of the GB sked:
    @CHI
    WAS
    @ARI
    +3.5
    @KC
    +4.5
    SEA
    @MIN
    LAR
    +0.5
    BYE CHI
    @BAL
    +3
    CLE
    MIN
    @DET
    Arizona...............I could see Russ coming back for this Week 11 game but even if not - Cards host Houston in Week 7 and that will be the #1 pick of the week and maybe by a record percentage
    AT WTF.............Pass on WTF
    Frisco................Frisco hosts Houston Week 17 so PASS here

So as much as we might like to take advantage of Russ out I really only see Week 10 @ GB as the only time I would want to do it

Leave a comment:

• Winkyduck
    replied
    After consulting with Jennifer Korbin (and I could since I have her number and we do text each other every so often) she agreed with me that this week

(Carolina/Pittsburgh/Denver/Bungals......already used)

Vikings

They have almost NO FV after this week so why not use them

And how could I say NO to Jenn with her looking at me with these eyes!

Click image for larger version  Name:	JK - 05.jpg Views:	18 Size:	791.6 KB ID:	22551
    Last edited by Winkyduck; 10-09-2021, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    LIZ HURLEY FANTASY SURVIVOR PICK....

WOW...Two in-a-row in the L column! Not the LIZ column either! She is pisssssssssssed at me as I haven't lost two in-a-row the whole time I've been doing this. Her response to me apologizing was a CLICK of the phone...But that might have something to do with the heavy breathing when she answered! I'll make it up to you honey...

W1: SF (W)
    W2: DEN (W)
    W3: NYG (L)
    W4: NO (L)
    W5: TENN

TENN is the word as Urban or the team cant be as focused as they need to be on football this week and TENN coming off the NYJ loss is gonna be salty...They miss a FG, of course to lose! That's the way my season has been going!

I'd love to be going anywhere with this damsel...

Click image for larger version

Name:	LIZW5.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	22546

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I was on them with you...11-point lead with 6:30 to go...They never used to lose those types of games. Ugh.

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Adam 1 & 2 SUMMARIES...

One guy in ADAM 2 that has 10-picks used two of them on DET...Hmmmmm

o
    ADAM 1 ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adam1w5.JPG Views:	44 Size:	18.5 KB ID:	22535 Click image for larger version  Name:	adam2w5.JPG Views:	0 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	22572
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 10-09-2021, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Wow...

• mtheller
    replied
    13 missed deadlines in Adam1, one guy had 8 entries with no picks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X