Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should allow each member two challenges per week and if you wrong you lose your pick for that week.

Comment

P.O.W. (4-1-0)
      New England +3.5
      Circa

You don't tug on Superman's cape
      You don't spit into the wind
      You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
      And you don't give William Stephen Belichick points at home!

New England Patriots this season has been a cover the spread one week and the next they do not type of team.
      Dallas on the other hand is 5-0 ATS this season.
      However, I looked at the two road games for the margin of victory/loss
      Tampa Bay was a two point loss and the LA Chargers was a three point win.
      Both time underdogs.

Also, Dallas goes into a bye next week.
      Along with the game being a non division, non conference game.
      May be a look ahead to a bye.
      So with the aforementioned on Dallas, and New England being in the cover/don't cover pattern.
      This might be a heavy public on Dallas is another reason I will be on the P-Men this week.

Comment

NFL POW 3-2

Philly +7 BetMGM

I am between two picks this week so probably selecting the wrong one like I did last week. Basically feel Hurtz and company keep it within a TD on the TB defense which has injuries. Expecting a sloppy midweek game with less scoring which should help them keep it close.

Comment

POW 1-3-1
          Lions +3.5 MGM, Caesars etc
          I'm taking the Lions against a team that was an underdog at home last week and now comes up a road favorite, traditionally not a good fav, Lions playing hard

Comment

0-5
            CHARGERS +3 (BetMGM)
            Down, down, down, down, down goes MOV. He’s been down, but don’t count him out. Ravens, except for QB, battered, bruised on short week. Chargers looking like post-season player. MOV, in search of 2021 maiden will, gladly takes 3.

Comment

• Caseinpoint
              Caseinpoint commented
              Editing a comment
              Try flipping a coin. At least you might be right half of the time.

POW 2-3

Jacksonville + 3 Circa
            Tua coming back with bruised ribs and Miami OL mostly rookies.Also this is a POW contrarian play.Won a few plays last year going this way.

Comment

POW 2-3

Bills/Titans UNDER 54 (South Point)

The Bills’ defense played like the best D in the League last week at KC and I see no reason for a letdown here given the whipping Tenn administered on Buff last year. Yes, I realize Julio Jones is back, but the Bills know this as well and can scheme to minimize potential damage from him. I see a fiercely played game on both sides with no easy scores.

Comment

NFL POW 3-2

Chargers|Ravens Over 51.5 BETMGM

Chargers 3rd best passing offense in the league at 303PYPG & w Ravens pass defense 29th in league, I expect Air Herbert & Lamar.

Comment

2021 NFL POW (1-4) 1-point

New England +3 1/2 (BET MGM)

Kept waiting for it to go to 4, but it didn’t.

Comment

1-4YTD
                    WFT +7 circa

Chiefs still can’t stop a runny nose. Washington front will get after Mahomes enough to force a couple bad throws. Turbo Hill might only have 5 speeds this week with a bad tire. Washington keeps it close

Comment

NFL POW 2-3
                      Cincy -3 1/2 Circa

Detroit has some injuries TE and both RB"s. After you are 0-5 I would suspect some apathy sets in
                      for the ra ra ra lets win this one for the coach type of thing. Joe Burrow is the real deal he's lifted
                      this team from the get go. I think they will win by double digits

Comment

2021 NFL POW (1-4-0)

Denver -4 BETMGM

Last week I outsmarted myself. Having started with a 1-3 record, I picked the opposite of what I thought was the right pick. Now I'm 1-4. I need to keep it simple this week. I think the Raiders are overrated anyway, and I don't think the line has adjusted enough to reflect the coaching turmoil going on.

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (3-2)

Detroit Lions +3.5 (WA)

Line available at pretty much every book. Just a hunch here - we get a great showing from the Lions and they actually win the game SU. If I had any "cajones" I would take the kneecap-biters in my Survivor pool but I would hate myself if I chose them - and - they lost

Comment

NFL POW 2-3
                            Chargers vs Ravens over 51(caesars)

This line is 51.5 in most places,
                            I’m not impressed with either team defensively and I’m expecting a superstar shootout between two of the league’s best quarterbacks.
                            The Chargers dropped 47 points on a solid Browns defense. They also gave up 42 points in that game. With these two quarterbacks, the over is the best bet.
                            GL.

Comment

4-1
                              chargers plus 3(wynn)

herbert is one of the up and coming qbs in this league. Let’s just see some defense from this team. BAltimore seems to be winning by a thread and will be down some more defensive players. I think lac can cover and win this outright.

Comment

Working...
                              X