Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 2-3

Bills -5.5 (Circa)

Gonna try another angle of caps turnover angle. Fade the Titans. The Bills are rolling over everyone in their way right now so hopefully they keep going this week. GLA

Comment

2-3 Pitt -4 1/2 FanDuel Seattle missing Wilson plus Carson/Penny at RB. Geno Smith is a backup for a reason. The Steeler defense is the healthiest it has been all year. And the offense is showing signs of life. After a rough start to the season, they have a chance to get back to .500 on homefield in primetime.

Comment

POW 5-0-0
        Buffalo -5.5 (MGM)

Seemed to have a hard time finding a game this week I liked. Went to rule 11 (I think the Bills are better).
        Ok, Ok....
        Buffalo seems to have that "on a mission mentality" and Get the extra day to avoid the bounce factor after big win in KC.
        Buffalo should be able to move the ball at will against a D ranked in the bottom half of the league and put up 30+ points.
        On the other side Bills run D has previously been able to contain Henry, in the 3 games against has an average 64 yard average, taking away Titans best threat. Forcing some desperate passes, INTS. Even if Henry can double that number, running the ball is not the best way to compete in a game where you may need 35 points to win.

GLA

Comment

0-5

Bears +6 over Packers--- Line moved enough so I am going to take a shot with the Bears here and the pack as a home dog.

Hopefully somebody is fading me and making some money this year! Geesh.

Comment

• Xavier Rob
            Xavier Rob commented
            Editing a comment
            Just saw your post after posting my pick. Hopefully it's a 5 or 6 point final so one of us wins and the other at least gets a half point, LMEAO.

Sorry-- Bears Line is +6 all over too. Wynn, circa, etc.

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. (2-3-0)

Green Bay - 5 1/2 (Bet MGM)

Can't find where I read it, but Aaron Rodgers is something like 5-1 ATS when playing the Bears under Matt LeFleur. For his career, Rodgers has always played well against the Bears. With their scare last week I think the Packers will be on for this one. Bears defense is good and should keep it close but Packers should cover - helps that they're playing a rookie QB.

Comment

• Xavier Rob
              Xavier Rob commented
              Editing a comment
              I posted the wrong line - it's really only 5. If I need to go with 5 1/2 that's fine since that's what I put down.

NFL POW 2--3

Arizona CArdinals + 3 Everywhere

5-0 VS -3-2 and were getting points, Ill take em. Even at 5-0 Arizona is not getting the respect it deserves. Also Take away Chubb should hurt browns although Take away C jones hurts zona. I just dont trust Baker as a favorite in a big game. Also Baker has 4 TD`s on the year, Ill take MUrray over Baker anyday and Murray won the only head to head. Cards win outright and remain leagues only undefeated team......

Comment

NFL POW
              (4-1)

LA Rams -7.5 (Bill Hill and most shops)

Clearly on the Square side here as books are begging me to take the big road chalk. Big 3 point move toward the Football Giants since early in the week as Contrarian and Sharp money rolls in. Are Big Blue Backers also doctors? Last I checked G-Men looking like M*A*S*H* unit. For some reason, Coach BoyWonder loves heading to the I-95 Corridor and giving out a butt kicking. Trips to WASH/PHI/NYG have led to 3 wins by an avg of 24pts. G-Men are not shy about treating their home fans to horrible football, beating the spread by only 27% last 5 years in the Meadowlands. Rams know they can't squander these games since they still are looking up at 1st place Arizona. Business Trip. Rams 24 G-Men 13

Comment

3-2
                Seattle +5 (Caesar’s - everywhere)

This number is well overinflated due to Russ being out. Geno looked goo last week with the long drive then the interception on a play that was 0% his fault. Still a ton of playmakers on offense, and Big Ben is on the downward slope at the end of his career. He has looked awful at times, just need a couple of those today.

Comment

NFL POW ( 1-4 )
                  Seattle V Pittsburgh OVER 43 Circa
                  looking to get out of basement and in the win column personally with a Sunday Night Shootout @Heinz Field . Big Ben will throw for 300 yards against Ken Nortons Defense and looking for Geno to have a big day .
                  #InGenoSeattleTrust

Comment

pow 3 - 2

Houston plus 11.5 fanduel

Don't really have an opinion on any game so I am just taking the team with the most points

Comment

NFL POW (3-2)

Panthers +2.5 Wynn

I think Panther are the better team, and at home should get the job done today against a 2-3 vikings team that needed a last second field goal to beat the lions last week

Comment

NFL POW (5-0)

Under Cleveland/Arizona 48.5 (Circa)

Staying with playing one of the biggest Under moves this week, and I settled on this game. Line opened 53, so it has moved 4 1/2 points, and I hope I am not playing a stale line, as those that liked the under and played the game early, have a much better # than MINE. Both teams can get after it defensively, so I am counting on this game staying close, and limiting takeaways.

Good luck to all,,,

Comment

POW YTD (2-3)

Cincy Bungles - 3.5 @ Detroit 9:59am PDT Stations

Flat line, don't like the hook, but all the numbers I liked earlier have disappears. Going with the better team, on paper, to eek out a lo scoring decision today. Cincy gets up early, hangs on late. 24-20 Bungles.

Comment

2021 Record 4-1-0

DET +3.5

Feels like a great spot for Detroit who has played tough but perception is their bad while the Bengals are perceived as being better than they really are. Value play of undervalued vs overvalued.

Comment

Working...
                            X