Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 3-1

BUF -5.5 (WYNN)

Well after taking last weekend off (got beat pretty bad) I am back and ready to get the bank roll built back up. I am going with the hot hand of Buffalo. I like what Josh Allen and company are doing and the fact that all the Bills are bought in. Ten will be a solid test for them but after watching them light up KC I am confident they get the W and will win by 7. Ten will hang around for a half but eventually they will have to start passing to keep up with Buffalo which will take Henry out of the formula. I can see this one being 28-21. Good luck to all!

Comment

NFL POW 2-2

Cleveland Browns -3 (Westgate)

​​​​​​Shame on me for not posting a selection in week 5. However, had I done so it would have been a loser anyway. Cardinals are due for a fall from their undefeated status. Looks like there could be some wind in Cleveland today which benefits the Browns running game versus the Cardinals passing attack. I also don't like the fact that the head coach of the Cardinals is missing the game due to COVID. Just seems like a disruption. Despite the record of the two teams I consider the Browns the better of the two teams anyway and they get the benefit of playing at home.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 3-2-0
        PATS +3,5 BET MGM

This is a grab the home dog with Hoodie pick plain and simple. I could add other reasons and trends, but I won't, taking Hoodies team getting 3 and a squirt.

Comment

• Bucky
          Bucky commented
          Editing a comment
          I was torn between the hoodie, the raiders, and the Seahawks. Good luck because I’m with you in real money bets

NFL POW ( 3-2 )

LV Raiders +5 ( BetMGM ) and others

I'm not buying into this Denver team as they have dropped their last 2 game.
        The Raiders have always played this team tight, covering 6 out of the last 7, and losing ATS their last meet-up as favorites by 1 point.
        Also doesn't seem that the Denver air causes any problems in the past, as they won by 1, and lost two games by 1 point in the last 3 games played there.

Good Luck

Comment

Absolutely brutal week for the P.O.W. selections. With 7 selections remaining on MNF, we are a horrible 13-33-1 ATS😳

Comment

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Buffalo is picked by 5 and other 2 are on totals.This makes Tenn the contrarian play.

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
          Absolutely brutal week for the P.O.W. selections. With 7 selections remaining on MNF, we are a horrible 13-33-1 ATS😳
          Wow, we were pretty bad this week. We were 150-130-4 and 53.5% going in to this week.

Favorites have been doing very well the last two weeks. Some books are whining that the public is cleaning up.

Comment

POW 4-1

I wrote earlier that KC would demolish Washington by the same 40-30 score that they beat Pha, as Pha and wash were equally bad. However it seems I forgot to press “post reply”. Again!

So to keep in the contest I’m going to add

BUFFALO -6 @Wynn

Admittedly not getting the best of the line, I have a bet @-4, but if they win by 14 it really doesn’t matter.
            "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
            “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Working...
            X