X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barryt
    replied
    POW 4-1

I wrote earlier that KC would demolish Washington by the same 40-30 score that they beat Pha, as Pha and wash were equally bad. However it seems I forgot to press “post reply”. Again!

So to keep in the contest I’m going to add

BUFFALO -6 @Wynn

Admittedly not getting the best of the line, I have a bet @-4, but if they win by 14 it really doesn’t matter.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Buffalo is picked by 5 and other 2 are on totals.This makes Tenn the contrarian play.

• barnstorm
    replied
    Originally posted by gcotton View Post
    Absolutely brutal week for the P.O.W. selections. With 7 selections remaining on MNF, we are a horrible 13-33-1 ATS😳
    Wow, we were pretty bad this week. We were 150-130-4 and 53.5% going in to this week.

Favorites have been doing very well the last two weeks. Some books are whining that the public is cleaning up.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Absolutely brutal week for the P.O.W. selections. With 7 selections remaining on MNF, we are a horrible 13-33-1 ATS😳

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    commented on 's reply
    I was torn between the hoodie, the raiders, and the Seahawks. Good luck because I’m with you in real money bets

• IceTea 2
    replied
    NFL POW ( 3-2 )

LV Raiders +5 ( BetMGM ) and others

I'm not buying into this Denver team as they have dropped their last 2 game.
    The Raiders have always played this team tight, covering 6 out of the last 7, and losing ATS their last meet-up as favorites by 1 point.
    Also doesn't seem that the Denver air causes any problems in the past, as they won by 1, and lost two games by 1 point in the last 3 games played there.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• J.herb
    replied
    NFL P.O.W. 3-2-0
    PATS +3,5 BET MGM

This is a grab the home dog with Hoodie pick plain and simple. I could add other reasons and trends, but I won't, taking Hoodies team getting 3 and a squirt.

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    replied
    NFL POW 2-2

Cleveland Browns -3 (Westgate)

​​​​​​Shame on me for not posting a selection in week 5. However, had I done so it would have been a loser anyway. Cardinals are due for a fall from their undefeated status. Looks like there could be some wind in Cleveland today which benefits the Browns running game versus the Cardinals passing attack. I also don't like the fact that the head coach of the Cardinals is missing the game due to COVID. Just seems like a disruption. Despite the record of the two teams I consider the Browns the better of the two teams anyway and they get the benefit of playing at home.

Leave a comment:

• FreeJack
    replied
    POW 3-1

BUF -5.5 (WYNN)

Well after taking last weekend off (got beat pretty bad) I am back and ready to get the bank roll built back up. I am going with the hot hand of Buffalo. I like what Josh Allen and company are doing and the fact that all the Bills are bought in. Ten will be a solid test for them but after watching them light up KC I am confident they get the W and will win by 7. Ten will hang around for a half but eventually they will have to start passing to keep up with Buffalo which will take Henry out of the formula. I can see this one being 28-21. Good luck to all!

Leave a comment:

• 2hollywood2
    replied
    2021 Record 4-1-0

DET +3.5

Feels like a great spot for Detroit who has played tough but perception is their bad while the Bengals are perceived as being better than they really are. Value play of undervalued vs overvalued.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    POW YTD (2-3)

Cincy Bungles - 3.5 @ Detroit 9:59am PDT Stations

Flat line, don't like the hook, but all the numbers I liked earlier have disappears. Going with the better team, on paper, to eek out a lo scoring decision today. Cincy gets up early, hangs on late. 24-20 Bungles.

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    NFL POW (5-0)

Under Cleveland/Arizona 48.5 (Circa)

Staying with playing one of the biggest Under moves this week, and I settled on this game. Line opened 53, so it has moved 4 1/2 points, and I hope I am not playing a stale line, as those that liked the under and played the game early, have a much better # than MINE. Both teams can get after it defensively, so I am counting on this game staying close, and limiting takeaways.

Good luck to all,,,

Leave a comment:

• Zjabroni
    replied
    NFL POW (3-2)

Panthers +2.5 Wynn

I think Panther are the better team, and at home should get the job done today against a 2-3 vikings team that needed a last second field goal to beat the lions last week

Leave a comment:

• steviev
    replied
    pow 3 - 2

Houston plus 11.5 fanduel

Don't really have an opinion on any game so I am just taking the team with the most points

Leave a comment:

• Mud shark
    replied
    NFL POW ( 1-4 )
    Seattle V Pittsburgh OVER 43 Circa
    looking to get out of basement and in the win column personally with a Sunday Night Shootout @Heinz Field . Big Ben will throw for 300 yards against Ken Nortons Defense and looking for Geno to have a big day .
    #InGenoSeattleTrust

Leave a comment:

Working...
X