Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (3-3-1)

Buffalo Bills -14 (MGM)

Bills had bye last week, so are rested and ready to take out their frustration from their loss to the Titans on the Dolphins. Dolphins continuing their exhausting stretch of returning from London, not getting a bye last week and now having to travel to face one of best teams in the league. Bills have beaten the Dolphins six straight times including 35-0 in week 2. Bills the far superior team, and I think they cover this spread comfortably.

Comment

POW 4-3
      lac -4.5 bet mgm

Chargers just got rocked, but I think they are a great team and NE is feeling the rough spots of having a rookie qb. Chargers prove they are legit here after a bad loss.

Comment

Happy Sunday everyone!! Best of luck today!

Comment

3-3

CIN -11 MGM

Was hoping to see it come down a little but not surprised its going up. CIncy is going to win by at least 2 touchdowns. The Jets are going with another "rookie" QB as he has only had a few NFL games throws. The Bengals and Burrow are looking for real and the Jets are looking for the Number 1 Draft pick. This one is going to get ugly quick. Mixon is going to score quick and often while Burrow and Chase carve them away like a pumpkin! Good Luck to all and Happy Halloween!

Comment

NFL 2021 P.O.W. (5-2-0)

Tennessee +3 (South Point) I'm not a believer in the Colts and Wentz, despite this being a must win for Indy. Yes, they have a good OL and RB Taylor is great, but that collapse vs Baltimore exposed their secondary. TY Hilton is questionable and they don't have any other threats at WR. Tenny D not great but they bring some pressure which SF couldn't do last week. But mostly, it's a play on Tenny's offense. Tannehill looking very confident and he has lots of weapons. If South Point wasn't offering +3, I wouldn't take this.

Comment

Tennesee +3 South Point

strange line. Julio out for Tennessee but this team still just as good as Indy. Guess I will take the points.

Comment

NFL POW (1-6-0 YTD)

Bucs -4 (MGM)

I'm going to keep playing until I am eliminated, but this has been a humbling year. 1-6 is hard to accomplish - and it hasn't been bad beats it's been bad picks. Then to show up here and ride the squarest play of the week...yikes...that's rough. But I'm doing it for multiple reasons. 1) I always love the matchup of QB against old head coach and I always side with coach. You are facing a team that knows you better than your current team. 2) I think the Saints defense plays very well against this Bucs team but without any solid receivers they have know way to attack the one weakness of the Bucs. I completely understand how square this play is and fading the books is not usually a great idea but I have no problem laying the points here. I'll get ready to be eliminated next week.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (5-2-0)

New Orleans Saints +4.5 (Wynn)

Every Joe Public hammering Tom Brady. It feels like a "take the cheese" number - never take the cheese! I think the Saints defense is better than advertised. AB is out and Lattimore is on Mike Evans with a well-documented history of locking down and essentially taking Evans out of the game entirely. With the flood gates coming in on Brady because he's Brady I'm happy to take the home dog and live with the results.

Comment

NFL POW 5-2

Den/WFT Over 44 (Westgate)

I was waiting for the hook in the Carolina game but it doesn’t appear it will materialize so going another direction. Taking the over here because I feel it is buying low on the Denver O and WFT is getting healthier. I like how Hienecke has looked at QB so think they can generate some points against that Denver D. Good luck to all this week.

Comment

NFL POW (5-2)
                      Chargers -4
                      Another tough week to come up with a best bet, I’m betting against the action here money coming in on the Pats, I think Herbert has a field day throwing the ball down the field & will simply outscore the Pats & cover comfortably at home.

Comment

NFL POW 5-2
                        Bears +4.5 (Caesar’s)

Feel that this is an overreaction to the beating the Bucs put on the Bears in the afternoon game of the week last Sunday. These teams are pretty even in my opinion so think the wrong team is favored with the game in Chicago. Bears win straight up so the points is just the icing in the cake.

Comment

POW 4 - 3

NY JETS plus 11.5 Southpoint

Just taking the biggest home dog today, maybe Flacco helps the jets d a little.

Comment

NFL POW (3-4-0)

Buffalo -14 (Wynn)

A lot of points to lay, but Buffalo will be our for blood after having two weeks to stew over their loss. Miami, meanwhile, is a huge underachiever this year, and Tua just doesn't look like the answer. Bills defense should feast on an inept offense and Buffalo's offense will be hard to stop. Plus Buffalo has had Miami's number the past few years.

Comment

NFL POW 4-3

Falcons -2.5 Circa

Panthers feasted on some weak teams to start the season and have since lost 4 straight when facing some real competition. Falcons looking to go above .500 for first time since 2017 come out fired up and win by a touchdown against the fading panthers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OutsideVegas View Post
                                0-7
                                LA RAMS -14.5 (MGM)

As holder of the worst record in POW, I’m beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. In an attempt to move within one loss of being mathematically put out of my misery, I’m counting on powerful LAR to get the job done.

Putting my $$ on the Texans then to keep your record intact!
                                It's just as hard to have a losing record run as it is to have a winning one.
                                I have faith in you.

Keep it goin'
                                'cuz my white flag is already in the air.
                                GL all the same

Comment

Working...
                                X