Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-6

BALTIMORE/MINNY OVER 49.5 (BETMGM)

I can see this one being a shootout with Baltimore coming off a bye and the D not as good as year's past. Minny can score and seems to play close games up until the final buzzer.
    Ravens 30-,24.

Comment

POW 4-4
      Cleveland + 2.5 Circa
      They are a team that rid itself of a problem and QB back from injury for second game and looks to easy to lay the number,so a contrarian play which is the only way I seem to win.GL in Breeders Cup.
      Last edited by Mrvolo; 11-07-2021, 08:48 PM. Reason: Clev not cinny

Comment

• Mrvolo
        Mrvolo commented
        Editing a comment
        Cinny was a contrarian play this week in POW.8 plays on Cinny.

4-4 Green Bay +7 everywhere Has the Jordan Love era in Packerland officially begun? Just maybe, especially with a multi-game suspension/fine awaiting Mr. Immunization for numerous league imposed Covid violations. Think this line is an overreaction particularly with the Chiefs struggles on offense and the fact that Green Bay has the better overall defense. Look for a close game with the Cheeseheads even poised to pull off the upset in KC.

Comment

POW 2-6

Baltimore -6 BETMGM

The Ravens are 9-4 ATS off of a bye under John Harbaugh. Vikings are 3-11 ATS in their last 14. Also, Ravens are 3rd in the NFL in rushing and the Vikings have a poor run defense.

Comment

NFL P.O.W.(2-6-0)
          New England -3.5 (Caesars)

On a roll. Giants have looked pathetic.

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (6-2-0)

Green Bay +7 (South Point)

Pack will grind it out with Aaron Jones against a weak KC Defense and keep Mahomes off the field. KC still making mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot, and Mahomes not so accurate this year. Go Jordan Love!

Comment

NFL POW 5-3

Falcons +6 BETMGM

Expect Saints to be flat off big win vs Champs in a Series where Road team has had success. Matt Ryan and Co will give WhoDat Nation a scare. 20/17 Saints in a Leo scoring division tussle.

Comment

nfl pow 4-4

bengals -2 circa

bengals got caught looking ahead last week, will bounce back with strong effort. browns have problems brewing within and a secondary that is banged up. looking for big day in cincy air attack.

Comment

POW 5 - 3

Miami minus 5 treasure island Just think Houston is by far the worst pro team I have ever seen this should start Miami back on winning side of things.

Comment

NFL POW (1-7-0 YTD)

Chargers -1.5 (MGM)

I’m leaning heavily on the talent discrepancy here. I think the chargers should be laying at least a field goal on the road. The Eagles have really struggled against good teams this year and I’m not ready to bury the chargers after losses to 2 is the best coached teams in the NFL.

Comment

Happy Football Sunday everyone! Daylight Savings has ended for most of us, which means games are an hour later today, lol. Good luck everyone!

Comment

POW (4-3-1) 4.5 points

Bengals - 2 (Circa)

Last week against the Jets we got Hyde. This week it's Jekyll. Browns look pretty banged up, and I will take the short home favorite to put this game away. Divisional home favorite under a field goal sounds good to me.

Comment

POW 6-2-0
                          Rams -7 (Caesars)

Henry was accounting for 36% of Titans offense. The beefed up Ram D will be able to add more pass coverage. A one dimensional Tenn offence won't be able to keep up up Stafford going against 24th ranked pass D.
                          Like the Rams by about 20 in this game.

GLA

Comment

NFL POW 5-3

Clev/Cinn Over 47.5 (Westgate)

Rivalry game and the Browns just shed their cancer on offense. Thinking Baker can open up the offense now and score against a Cincy D that has looked vulnerable the past few weeks. On the flip side I don’t see the Browns D slowing the Burrow/Chase train any. Hoping for a shootout. GLTA.

Comment

NFL POW 5-3
                              Chargers -1 Circa
                              This game feels like classic over reaction to last week’s results Eagles crushing the lifeless Lions & Chargers getting outsmarted by the improving Pats, I have the Chargers as more than a field goal favorite & Herbert should have a field day here as they bounce back for a comfortable win on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X