Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State at Purdue

Purdue ml +130

See Michigan State sustaining its first loss this season at West Lafayette, Indiana. Purdue has the defensive line and defensive backs to turn Michigan State into a one dimensional running offense.Meanwhile, Purdue will be racking up the yards throughout the air. I think that Purdue wins this game by double digits. I expect the committee will put Michigan State in the top four in its initial ratings and this might go to their heads. The Spartans are coming off upsetting Michigan, its biggest rival, last week and the team just might have trouble focussing this week. Purdue is playing well right now, upsetting Iowa and Nebraska as road dogs in the last three weeks. Go Boilermakers!

Rooting hard for this one.For whatever reason the stars and lining up for ND.They have a easy road to finishing 11-1 and I know they are not a top 4 team but with a few breaks could be close.They beat Purdue so it can only help.Some say they have a easy schedule but when it was set up 4 or more years ago it had 2 big 10 teams plus a few ACC and USC.Was invited to the Navy game but trip a little too much so will hand the coin toss to someone else.

Comment

Good luck with your play and wishes. With all due respect I have seen enough of Notre Dame being a final four team. They do not have the team speed to contend.

Again, good luck and appreciate the banter.

GL to all

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
        Rooting hard for this one.For whatever reason the stars and lining up for ND.They have a easy road to finishing 11-1 and I know they are not a top 4 team but with a few breaks could be close.They beat Purdue so it can only help.Some say they have a easy schedule but when it was set up 4 or more years ago it had 2 big 10 teams plus a few ACC and USC.Was invited to the Navy game but trip a little too much so will hand the coin toss to someone else.
        Vincent, not as easy as it looks. ND has two tough road games left and probably should lose a game down the stretch. My lines on the two road games are:

Notre Dame 1
        Virginia

Notre Dame 3
        Stanford

Comment

Guess you made me a favorite bettor.I know they are not a top 4 team but the last 3 years they are 32-3 not counting CFP or bowl game.Also,can you believe this,all players attended classes and if you were not a senior had to live in a resident hall.I must confess was always rooting against ND
          but after my grandson started there 3 years ago I started to understand them.

Comment

• steviev
            steviev commented
            Editing a comment
            Things must have changed under Kelly. I know 2 football players that went to ND that I played with in High School under Lou Holtz and it was pretty much a joke under Holtz. But nobody wants to see ND lose 45 0 again in the playoffs

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Before I comment as stated above,ND is not a top 4 team,but the way things are falling,I guess they will be 7 or 8 this week and I know Tarb has them 1 over Virginia(line came out 5) and if and I say if they win out and Georgia beats Alabama,Ohio State loses again,etc,etc.They somehow make the CFP and lose.ND has some major donors and they would be extremely happy.
            Have to look it up but I do not think they lost 45-0,close but they did score.Anyhow,win by Purdue helps and maybe ND gets another shot at Cinny.Will close with they do not belong but the stars are lining up.

• Mrvolo
            Mrvolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Guess this will get lost here,but seems what I said is happening.With Michigan State and Oregon losing ND will be #6 this week and if they beat Stanford need only Georgia to beat Alabama to have a chance for CFP.

Bumping on the day that the game will be played.

Comment

Nice plays today TARB. Spot on!

Comment

Working...
            X