Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 6-3

Den/Phil Over 45 (Westgate)

The line looks ready to move up so putting this in now. Bridge water has looked solid in recent weeks and hopefully carrying some swagger over from last week. Philly should be able to run on the Denver D who is short LBs right now. And this seems like a good price to pay considering I feel the game will end somewhere around 28-24 Denver. GLTA.

Comment

POW 3-5

Carolina +6.5 (1st half) - Westgate

​​​​​​I'm aware that P.J. Walker is the likely Panthers QB and has looked terrible coming in cold off the bench over the past couple weeks. The difference here is Walker is actually getting the first team reps in practice this week. I expect the Panthers to have a good early game plan to try to get Walker comfortable. McCaffery should run all over the Cardinals rushing defense which ranks 30th in yards per carry allowed. Added bonus, Kyler Murray is a game time decision again this week. Speculation appears to be that Murray plays, but I give it a 25% chance that he does not. Even if Murray plays, I have to believe he is somewhat limited and not 100%. Taking the points just seems like a logical choice to me here.

Comment

NFL POW (2-6-0 YTD)

Broncos -1.5 (Wynn)

The eagles have a solid enough D and O like to keep them in games against bad quarterbacks but Teddy is good enough to exploit their secondary which will fill give him a lot to kern with this Sunday. This is one of the few stadiums with a true home field advantage and I only have to lay less than 2 points.

Comment

6-3

First Half Green Bay -2.5 BetMGM

We don't need no stinkin' vaccine part 2. Rodgers comes out firing and pissy. They take it to the grate northwesterners early and often.
          Even if wilson plays it won't make any difference for a least a half.

"LGB"

Comment

2021 NFL POW [8-1-0]

Los Angeles Chargers -3 (South Point) The Vikings Defense is ravaged by injury and Covid and the Chargers should be able to get whatever they want through the air. Minnesota's Offense is decent, but they won't have enough to keep it close enough to cover. If the players have given up on Zimmer, then it's a Charger blowout.

Comment

POW 6 - 3 Washington plus 10 Caesars Tampa hasn't covered a road game yet. Defense and weather keep this one close.

Comment

NFL POW 2-7

Tampa Bay -9.5 BETMGM

Seems to me like the line should be double digits. Brady is coming off a bye (12-7 in his career). Washington is 1-7 this season ATS.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-5 YTD)

Titans -3 (caesars)

Against the Saints, the Titans should face similar troubles to what the Rams presented. Good run defenses will force them to throw and New Orleans’ top corner will follow Brown. Fortunately, they do have the additional playmaking threat in Jones. We have only seen Jones be a big contributor against Seattle this year, but he did play a key role in their comeback attempt last week.
                  As for the Saints offense, we saw them struggle for three quarters against a woeful Falcons defense. Now, New Orleans will have to overcome a better defense without its best offensive weapon. I know Sean Payton is an offensive genius and the Saints play to their competition, but at some point injuries are too much.
                  When it comes down to it, I believe in the Titans to force Siemian to beat them and that the Saints have no answer for Jones. Take the Titans to extend their lead in the AFC.

GL.

Comment

NFL POW 6-3
                    Chargers -3 south point
                    Chargers have been my go to a few times this season,they seem to be under values in the markets by a few points, viks are short handed on defense

Comment

Happy Sunday everyone! Reporting from the "Winter" office of sunny Fort Myers Beach......the wife didn't kill me on the drive down here, or leave me at a gas station....that's why I drove the entire 17 hrs, lol.....I will be starting the Week 11 thread earlier than normal today, so that I don't forget mainly. This is also the final week to enter to still be eligible to make the playoffs. Players will start being dropped from the standings beginning next week.

Oh, and of course the injury (COVID) bug got me again this week, as I jumped on PIT laying the 8.5 only to have Big Ben come down with The Rona late on Saturday....UGH! Congrats to those that grabbed DET at the high number.....here is hoping that Mason Rudolph can find some magic and get me a cover today in nasty PIT. Good luck all!

Comment

POW 6-3-0
                        Atlanta/Dallas Over 54.5 (MGM)

Can't see Dallas spitting the bit twice in a row. Scoring on avg 30+ and Atlanta giving up 27+.
                        Both QBs tied for 4th in completion %.
                        Last year Prescott threw for 450 yds and Ryan 4 TDs in a 40-39 shoot out.
                        Don't see much difference in these 2 from last season.
                        This game blows past 60.

GLA

Comment

NFL POW 6/3

NEW ORLEANS +3 BETMGM

Simply fading a team off four monster wins as dog now coming home playing a Saints team off division home loss. Titans are beset by injuries and I see the road dog with value here. Who Dat sneaks a 20/17 victory we hope. GLTA.

Comment

3-6
                            steelers -5 Circa

without Ben I think Mason plays well. Hasn’t had all week to think about his first start in over a year. The Lions will have a tough time moving the football.

Comment

NFL POW 4-5-0
                              SAINTS +3 CAESARS

Taking the road dog here, saints defense can get to tannehill who has been sacked 27 times so far, titans running game maybe non existent saints can win this game. I will take the points

Comment

KC -2.5 Caesars

Just continuing to fade this Raiders team. I believe they are in disarray.

Chiefs are mediocre but I think they win here.

Comment

Working...
                                X