Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 5-4

Falcons + 8.5 Ceasers

The Falcons have been playing better football this past month and just beat their division rival who has a preety good defense. Dallas opened the season covering 8 staright weeks before throwing in a NO Show last week. I am pro anti swagger here as I believe Dallas has now lost will go on an ATS loosing streak. This was a 3 point line last year when Atlanta blew the game in Dallas. Now former head coach is the defensive co=ord for Dallas . I belive this will be a close game so I will take the generous points.

Comment

POW NFL 4 4 1
      Pats -2.5 Circa
      two evenly matched teams but Pats on a roll and at home. Cleveland under pressure
      to win - and crack. NE QB the real deal

Comment

POW YTD (5-4) The urbanites +10.5 @ the dolts Stations 8:45 am PST

Can't believe this is the game that I will land on today. Colts are running fools, wentz hits a couple of deep strikes when least expected, and are the jaggy jags any better than the j e t s jets jets jets that lost by 15 to this colts squad in their last game. I am a proponent of the swagger theory, and do think the jags will follow up last weeks stunner with a good performance this afternoon. Historically the jags play well v the colts, and teams that get the extra few days after their thursday game have not been at their best this season. Robinson is playing today, which will help young trevor stay ahead of the chains. Defense rules today, and while I don't expect another jags win bomb I do see a game that will be a little too close for comfort for all the colts survivors. When the dust settles, how about 24-20 Colts.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 3-1

Jets +13.5 (Treasure Island -- it's on the list -- and it's -110)

Something wrong with Bills, and shouldn't be favored by 13 over anyone after losing to the Jaguars. Besides, the Jets are much more competitive with Mike White at QB. I'm not expecting another upset, but if the Jags can keep up with Bills, so can the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

Comment

POW 2-6-1 ytd

Cleveland +2.5

Brownies looking to catch up to Ravens after upset. No Harris for NE. Mayfield does enough to lead this small upset. Good luck

Comment

NFL POW (7-2)

Under Carolina/'Zona 42 (Caesar's)

I looked at both Pitt/Detroit under and the game I ultimately chose. Both games moved downward from opening line by three and a half to four points. I ultimately chose the Zona game, mainly because I had a little more wiggle room to keep the game under. Darnold's inefficiency helped me keep Carolina under last week, hoping back-up's do the same this week. We know both defenses can bow-up, and I will hold my collective breath again this week. Good luck to all,,

Comment

NFL POW 4-4-1

New England -2 (Wynn)

I think New England can shut down Browns running attack, and I'm not convinced Baker can pass the Browns to a lot of points. New England has most interceptions in the league and I think they get another 1 or 2 today. New England keeps steadily improving this year, and in a weak AFC, I think they are becoming one of the better teams. I'll lay the small number with the home team Patriots.

Comment

NFL POW
                  3-4
                  Pats -2.5wynn
                  bellichik vs the browns and at home. That’s all I need to know
                  Last edited by HeyRube!; 11-14-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

POW 2-6-1
                    KC -2.5 only minus a dime available at the fairest book in town South Point
                    simply going against the trend of underdogs in the prime time games, KC offense needs to wake up here

Comment

Still no selection from our leader JPDawg......

Comment

nfl pow 4-5

rams -3.5

lets see if the win now trades payoff on monday night. rams need a divisional win on the road to keep playoff position and hopes for home field alive so taking them and giving points.

Comment

• Aztec10
                          Aztec10 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What the lambs need and what they may get don't matter. Too many personalities not always a good thing. We'll see.

NFL POW (8-1)

KC Chiefs -2.5 (South Point)

Couldn't pull trigger on a few hunches earlier in the day. Most likely saved me an L.
                        Certainly not enamored of this KC squad who continues to print money for followers of the "Fade the Super Bowl Loser" angle. Just believe they can take advantage of this spot. KC have pretty much owned this rivalry over the last many years winning 8 of the last 10. Although Raiders have been a pretty formidable Dog recently, I believe at least some of that has to be attributed to Ex-Coach Gruden. Has to be a pretty shell-shocked locker room for Silver and Black with the coach removal, playmaker felony drunk driving and now 1st round DB cut for being a knucklehead on Social Media. Not exactly a "win one for the Organization" type atmosphere. KC has had a horrible string of turnovers so maybe that starts to balance out. Raider Secondary the perfect unit for Pat Mahomes to get back comfortable slinging it.

Comment

NFL POW 5-4

Raiders +2.5

This feels like a "circle the wagons" type of game for the raiders here. theyve had some success vs KC recently and KC is not the same team of years past. Raiders outright tonight

Comment

3-5

KC -3 (wynn)

I am sure if i waited the 2.5 will come back but I dont need it. KC is getting low grades for playing like they are lost the past few weeks. Raiders are coming in emotional exhausted and this is the right time for the Chiefs to get their mojo back....and me for that matter!!! KC wins by 10.

Comment

Sitting at 26-21 on the week with 4 plays still open on MNF (3 on LAR, 1on SF)

Comment

Working...
                              X