Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 4-4

RAMS -3.5 ( Everywhere & Anywhere )

Well I forgot to post last week, and also forgot to post yesterday, so I'm stuck picking tonight's game

All I can say is that if the Rams don't produce with this Team tonight, they might be the laughing stock of deal making.
    The team is Stacked! on both sides of the ball.

Even though the 49er's have won 4 in a row ( 3-1 ATS ) I can see JimmyG & Company keeping up with them.
    Do I hear, BLOWOUT?? I think so

Good luck

Comment

• IceTea 2
      IceTea 2 commented
      Editing a comment
      * I Can't see

4-5
    Rams -3.5

just forgetting to make my Plays. Feel like Rams can get it together here against a division opponent

Comment

Line at mgm

Comment

Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
        2021 NFL P.O.W. (5-4.............5-0 in Odd # weeks/0-4 in Even # weeks............Seriously)

Rams -3 +100 (Caesars)

I don't think this goes to -2.5 and think this might get to -3.5 or even -4 so taking it now. Rams were one of many teams to lay a massive clinker on Sunday's Week 9. Rams got smoked 28-16 at home on SNF by Tennessee. Score was indicative of how badly the Rams played. Now they once again play on SNF so an immediate chance to redeem themselves from the stench of the past week. Think they get it and make Jimmy G look as pedestrian as he is and get about a 7-point win
        I am consistent

Odd # weeks: 5-0
        Even # weeks: 0-5

Seriously

Comment

Working...
        X