X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winkyduck
    replied
    Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
    2021 NFL P.O.W. (5-4.............5-0 in Odd # weeks/0-4 in Even # weeks............Seriously)

Rams -3 +100 (Caesars)

I don't think this goes to -2.5 and think this might get to -3.5 or even -4 so taking it now. Rams were one of many teams to lay a massive clinker on Sunday's Week 9. Rams got smoked 28-16 at home on SNF by Tennessee. Score was indicative of how badly the Rams played. Now they once again play on SNF so an immediate chance to redeem themselves from the stench of the past week. Think they get it and make Jimmy G look as pedestrian as he is and get about a 7-point win
    I am consistent

Odd # weeks: 5-0
    Even # weeks: 0-5

Seriously

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    replied
    Line at mgm

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    replied
    4-5
    Rams -3.5

just forgetting to make my Plays. Feel like Rams can get it together here against a division opponent

Leave a comment:

• IceTea 2
    commented on 's reply
    * I Can't see

• IceTea 2
    replied
    NFL POW 4-4

RAMS -3.5 ( Everywhere & Anywhere )

Well I forgot to post last week, and also forgot to post yesterday, so I'm stuck picking tonight's game

All I can say is that if the Rams don't produce with this Team tonight, they might be the laughing stock of deal making.
    The team is Stacked! on both sides of the ball.

Even though the 49er's have won 4 in a row ( 3-1 ATS ) I can see JimmyG & Company keeping up with them.
    Do I hear, BLOWOUT?? I think so

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Sitting at 26-21 on the week with 4 plays still open on MNF (3 on LAR, 1on SF)

Leave a comment:

• FreeJack
    replied
    3-5

KC -3 (wynn)

I am sure if i waited the 2.5 will come back but I dont need it. KC is getting low grades for playing like they are lost the past few weeks. Raiders are coming in emotional exhausted and this is the right time for the Chiefs to get their mojo back....and me for that matter!!! KC wins by 10.

Leave a comment:

• Zjabroni
    replied
    NFL POW 5-4

Raiders +2.5

This feels like a "circle the wagons" type of game for the raiders here. theyve had some success vs KC recently and KC is not the same team of years past. Raiders outright tonight

Leave a comment:

• JPdawg
    replied
    NFL POW (8-1)

KC Chiefs -2.5 (South Point)

Couldn't pull trigger on a few hunches earlier in the day. Most likely saved me an L.
    Certainly not enamored of this KC squad who continues to print money for followers of the "Fade the Super Bowl Loser" angle. Just believe they can take advantage of this spot. KC have pretty much owned this rivalry over the last many years winning 8 of the last 10. Although Raiders have been a pretty formidable Dog recently, I believe at least some of that has to be attributed to Ex-Coach Gruden. Has to be a pretty shell-shocked locker room for Silver and Black with the coach removal, playmaker felony drunk driving and now 1st round DB cut for being a knucklehead on Social Media. Not exactly a "win one for the Organization" type atmosphere. KC has had a horrible string of turnovers so maybe that starts to balance out. Raider Secondary the perfect unit for Pat Mahomes to get back comfortable slinging it.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    commented on 's reply
    What the lambs need and what they may get don't matter. Too many personalities not always a good thing. We'll see.

• strikethegold
    replied
    nfl pow 4-5

rams -3.5

lets see if the win now trades payoff on monday night. rams need a divisional win on the road to keep playoff position and hopes for home field alive so taking them and giving points.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Still no selection from our leader JPDawg......

Leave a comment:

• east coast
    replied
    POW 2-6-1
    KC -2.5 only minus a dime available at the fairest book in town South Point
    simply going against the trend of underdogs in the prime time games, KC offense needs to wake up here

Leave a comment:

• HeyRube!
    replied
    NFL POW
    3-4
    Pats -2.5wynn
    bellichik vs the browns and at home. That’s all I need to know
    Last edited by HeyRube!; 11-14-2021, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruinguy
    replied
    NFL POW 4-4-1

New England -2 (Wynn)

I think New England can shut down Browns running attack, and I'm not convinced Baker can pass the Browns to a lot of points. New England has most interceptions in the league and I think they get another 1 or 2 today. New England keeps steadily improving this year, and in a weak AFC, I think they are becoming one of the better teams. I'll lay the small number with the home team Patriots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X