Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aztec10
    commented on 's reply
    Irony of the tie is even if the kid didn't fumble the ball he wasn't going to get out of bounds. Clock would have run out. As good of a coach as tomlin is record wise, he really is an awful game manager. Rudolph has been on the team for what seems like 10 years now, yet they refuse to let him open up the offense. Optimus ben can't throw the ball 10 yards, yet they find ways to win. Any other QB is chalk up a loss. The fumble by johnson in OT killed them. Oh well, on to week 11.

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Double picks in million dollar pool don't start until Week 14 if 200 entries are left after Week 13...Sliding scale after that each week.

Making it that far is a whole other story.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    That guys DET pick almost became pick of the year!

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Volo, it was a train wreck weekend for many with surprising results all around. PITT w/Rudolph at QB was a game to get off of possibly but they had many chances to win but as Aztec said, the gift calls went against them that they got vs. CHI. 14% of million dollar pool stayed on them.

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    GL to anybody going to week 11.I am out of all pools.39 left in Adam 2 and I was knocked out with Baltimore but feel a little better as my 2 other choices were Pitt or Arizona.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    What a turnaround...

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    My numbers were wrong here...I didn't factor in BALT loss...Will give the correct percentage of knockouts on Week 11 thread.

​​​
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 11-15-2021, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yisman
    replied
    Survivor Week 8: Arizona -6.5, Cincinnati -10 fail to win

Survivor Week 9: Tennessee -7, SF -5.5, Dallas -10, Buffalo -13.5 fail to win

Survivor Week 10: Baltimore -8.5, Pittsburgh -6, TB -9.5, Arizona -7 fail to win.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Go Lions!!!

A tie is a loss in survivor world...Thank you PITT.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    Interesting how teams/coaches "protect" the backup muzzle them instead! Let your players play or cut them loose!!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    It was a huge drought, now the clouds have opened up!

• yisman
    replied
    what an absurd three week stretch in Survivor

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    Give the damn ball to najee harris on every play

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    That being said, why the steelers choose to put the ball in rudolph's hands to decide a game is baffling

Leave a comment:

• Aztec10
    replied
    For my entire life steelers have gotten every call in the book. Guess today is the payback as this officiating crew is awful!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X