2021 NFL P.O.W. Contest Week 11 (Nov 18-22) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colts vs Bills under 50(BetMGM)

Both of these defenses are playing relatively well, particularly the Bills’ defense. It’s a big reason the total has only gone Over in four of their nine games this season.
    In the last five meetings between these two teams, the Over is just 1-4, as well. The Bills’ defense will force a couple of turnovers on QB Carson Wentz and also slow down RB Jonathan Taylor to limit the Colts’ offense.
    GL.

Comment

• chamoinla
      chamoinla commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry POW 4-6

POW 7 - 3

Green Bay under 23.5 first half MGM

Both defenses are playing really well. Teams should both play this pretty tight so I see a low scoring start.

Comment

I Was in another parallel universe somewhere the last two weeks , so didn’t make any picks so still 5-3(5-5), but I did manage to put in my suicide picks which lost. Dallas wk9 and Arz wk10. So I’m done there.

Week 11 Seattle-1 @Circa

ARZ is 1-8 in pre bye week. Additionally It’s doubtful Murray plays and Wilson has got the rust off vs Gbay. The 12 th man is back and was very evident vs Jax enabling a slaughter even with Geno,
      "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

NFL POW 2-8 (** you had me on the first post of the thread at 3-7, but I was 2-7, and i lost my pick last week having taken TB -9.5).

Colts +7 (CAESARS)

I feel like the Colts are still underrated. After the 0-3 start, the Colts are 5-2. The most recent four losses were all close. I watch all the Colts games, and can testify that Wentz is finally in a groove, after a disrupted preseason and early ankle injuries. Jonathan Taylor is the best active RB right now. The defense, though it has had some injuries, has found a groove. The Colts are very groovy right now. But before you trust me, remember, I'm only 2-8 this season.

Comment

POW 4-5
          Houston Texans +10 (Westgate)

Titans have been flying high, winning 6 straight. However, they have multiple guys nursing injuries while Texans are coming off their bye. Titans offense only put up 264 yards offensively last week and only 194 the week prior. You don't have to apologize when you win, but I think it's clear that Derrick Henry is missed. Tyrod Taylor turned the ball over multiple times vs the Dolphins two weeks ago, that was an anamoly. Throughout his career, ball security has been his strength. Taylor should have a good game and the Texans should be able to stay competitive with the Titans.

Comment

NFL POW (9-1)

Miami -3.5 (South Point)

Don't like that I got the worst of a line move through the key number 3 and not real excited about laying points with a team with such an anemic offense as the Fish. However, along come the hapless Jets. Miami has simply owned NYJ for a long, long time, winning 8 of last 10 matchups by an average of over 10 points. Jets allow the most points in the NFL, including allowing an abominable 44 point average their last 4 games (can anyone say "quit"?). Fish defense has played better of late and now go up against either a gimpy, overdrafted Zach Wilson or (formerly) Elite Joe Flacco or White Mike, the one hit wonder. Jets with little to no home field advantage with their abused fanbase forced to get their entertainment watching Fireman Ed between erruptions of boos for the home side. This great stat courtesy of Vsin: Jets 0-10 ATS last 10 home games against teams with bad offenses (scoring 18.5 ppg or less). That is the definition of a no hope franchise when you can't even like their chances when the bad teams visit.

Comment

4-6
              gb -1 mgm

on a bad streak. I think gb are the better team. Can they overcome missing jones? I think they can outscore min and get the win here in a close game

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (3-6-1 YTD)

Green Bay Packers -1(Everywhere)

When you are hanging by a string, you take the beat team in the league ATS,and GB is that leader right now at 9-1.MN comes in with a 5-4 ATS record. Better QB who is out to prove his doubters wrong...again. Packers roll on the road
                Green Bay Packers 31
                Minnesota Vikings 20

Best of luck to all this week...still have about 12 hrs of driving ahead...wish me luck, lol.

Comment

Going to start next week's thread sooner than normal this morning. We are currently in Valdosta,GA and will be stopping somewhere in TN for the wife to catch her Bengals game later today ...got caught up in a horrible accident yesterday involving a horse trailer which unfortunately resulted in the horse not making it. Very sad to see. Hope the rest of the trip is better...

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (7-3-0-0)

Miami Dolphins -3 (MGM)

Joe Flacco. The Dolphins defense is improving and recently playing closer to the swarming unit they were last year. Combine that with the Fins 3 yards downfield passing all day putting long drives together - maybe - and ending them with points - maybe - then Flacco will Flacco and Miami should cover the number. It's gross. But Joe Flacco. Fins 17-13.

Comment

NFL POW 6-4

Det +12.5 Westgate

I have been marching thru this contest (win, loss, win, loss….) and cannot get anything going. I don’t love any games this week so will hold my nose and go with a team that also can’t get anything going this year - your Detroit Lions. Basis for the pick is simple, the Browns should not be favored by 12.5 points over anyone. Detroit is terrible but I think they keep it inside the spread. Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

NFL POW. 5-5

Texans + 10

it seems every time there is a new number 1 seed in the afc they get knocked off. As in Jets beating cincy and Miami beating Ravens last few weeks. The Titans have been rolling and against top quality competition. However how will they get up for this game against lowly division rival Houston who has lost 8 in a row…..The Titans also have a big one against New England next week. Last year these teams played 2- 3 point games and I see another close one here. The Texans should be ready for a top effort after the bye while the injured titans will not take them seriously enough and will be just going through the motions. Take the Texans and a division road dog here….

Comment

2021 P.O.W. (7-3-0)
                          Seattle -2.5 -110 Treasure Island
                          This is Seattle's SuperBowl. They absolutely have to win here to get back in the playoff hunt and don't have to face Kyler Murray or DeAndre Hopkins.

Comment

det vs cle u43 wynn

ugly game with some bad weather

boyle at QB

CLE should run plenty

Comment

POW YTD (6-4)

SF 49ers -6.5 @ the jaggy jags South Point 8:00 am PST

Hope that my eyes didn't deceive me as don't usually like jumping in on a team the week after what arguably was the best performance of the season to date. I think the 49ers are WAY better than their record and are primed to go on a run to get back in the division race. Though still short in the running back room,. with samual and kittle healthy this opens up the playbook for Coach Shanahan. Jimmy G doesn't get much respect but haven't seen too many 9er wins with anyone else under center over the past few years. While respecting jaguars defensive improvement over the past month, they are really limited on the offensive side of the ball. Young trevor is going to be challenged this afternoon not to turn the ball over, which he will not have much success with. Deebo will put up 110+ combined yards and a couple td's. Kittle will get in on the scoring also with a td. The jags are ready for an implosion and I think today is the day. 49ers play well in the eastern time zone, expect a solid follow up to Monday's beatdown of the lambs. When the dust settles, how about 27-9 49ers

Oops, posted in wrong thread a minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X