Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (2-8-0) YTD

Steelers +6 (MGM)

I’ll take the points here with a road team that’s going to have more fans present than the home team in a prime time game off an embarrassment last week. Tomlin drops games every year as a big favorite but shines getting points and if there’s any team to feel like you can lean on your run game against it’s the Chargers.

Comment

NFL POW 5-5-0 points
      Minny +1 WYNN

Vikings have a defense that can pressure the QB, they led the league in sacks, Packers come into this game a little banged up. I will take the home team to win here ,vikings need this game to get to .500 will play with more urgency to save their season

Comment

4-5

BUFF -7 MGM

The Canadians are coming!!! The border is opening and the friends from the North are descending upon orchard park! A prius with 9 full grown canadian men was pulled over and they proceeded to get out and take pictures with the officer and crack beers! This is going to be one of the loudest home games for the bills! This will be be a statement game for the Bills. I will lay the points as the Bils offense will have their way and Allen will find his way back into the MVP talk. Bills win 38-17. GL all

Comment

NFL POW 6-4
          Cowboys +2.5
          ivd been anti Chiefs most of the season even tho the blew out the Raiders I don’t think the Chiefs have turned things are fully, I expect the Cowboys to create take always and they should have success moving the ball I’m still hoping to Fe 3 but those hopes are fading but I’m still comfortable taking +2.5

Comment

forgot to post book Circa & William Hill

QUOTE=Ray;n23881]NFL POW 6-4
            Cowboys +2.5
            ivd been anti Chiefs most of the season even tho the blew out the Raiders I don’t think the Chiefs have turned things are fully, I expect the Cowboys to create take always and they should have success moving the ball I’m still hoping to Fe 3 but those hopes are fading but I’m still comfortable taking +2.5 [/QUOTE]

Comment

NFL POW 7-3 Over 50.5 BETMGM

Burrow and the Bengals have had two weeks to lick their wounds from that Cleveland loss. The over is 11-2 in the Raiders last 13 home games.

Comment

forgot POW 5-4-1
                Minn + 2 WynnBet

MN has been playing well but not winning. That changed last week and I think it will continue. Rogers toe in warm up looked
                to be bothering him. Captain Kirk starting to throw down field instead of side line to side line. Their march to the Super Bowl continues

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (5-5)

Jags +7 Superbook

49ers went all out vs their division rival rams last week, and now have to travel across country to take on a non conference opponent in Jags. gonna be slow and sloppy game with jags pushing for the outright upset

Comment

POW 4-5-1

Bengals -1.5 (Most places)

Listen, if the Bengals want to prove they belong in the playoffs, it starts right here with a statement win. Two weeks to lick their wounds after a couple of abysmal performances. You can't tell me the Bengals don't have more talent on the field. Think Boyd and the other receivers will have lots of short opportunities in the middle of the field/crossing routes, etc., and look for a big day from Mixon running and catching the ball as the RB and TE should work the Raiders good.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (5-5.................5-0 in Odd # weeks/0-5 in Even # weeks - Seriously)

Baltimore -1.0 (Wynn/Circa/WA)

Now that Lamar is out the line has (rightfully so) dropped. Ravens are still a better team and at this price a SU win will (almost certainly) equal an ATS win.

Comment

POW 7-3
                        UNDER 41 Caesars ( Chicago/Baltimore)

No Jackson for Baltimore obviously impacts their ability to score and both defenses need to step up! The game total has gone down 4 points, making it the largest swing since opening lines. Good luck to all this week!

Comment

2-7-1 ytd

Chargers -6

Pit depleted defense won’t keep up with Chargers. Bosa back defense will hold

good luck

Comment

NFL POW (4-6)

Dallas 2 1/2 (Caesar's)

Still not convinced that KC is all the way back.. Dallas the better team and they should win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
                              NFL P.O.W. (5-5.................5-0 in Odd # weeks/0-5 in Even # weeks - Seriously)

Baltimore -1.0 (Wynn/Circa/WA)

Now that Lamar is out the line has (rightfully so) dropped. Ravens are still a better team and at this price a SU win will (almost certainly) equal an ATS win.
                              Unreal

Odd # weeks: 6-0
                              Even # weeks: 0-5

Comment

So much for my theory of taking the best ATS team...I'm almost out of ideas.

Comment

• Archie8
                                  Archie8 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Maybe if you inform what ideas you tried, some one on the board can assist. I thought we were all for one and one for all. For me, have that bad feeling on my G-men pick. Since 2003, GOAT is 43-19 ATS after a loss. Back to back losses 8-2 ATS
                                  Stats from Bet Labs.com.
                                  For me, Time to grab the radio,
                                  Listen to The Westwood One feed.
                                  And get in the tub during the game and do my Axel Freed James Cann The Gambler reenactment.
                                  Or maybe, the miracle at Ramond James Stadium occur.
                                  And the G-Men cover.
                                  Since Eli is on this evening willing them to win.
                              Working...
                              X