Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.O.W. 5 - 6
    Titans +7 Pats CIRCA

New England is on a serious run and Tennessee isn't but the Titans are still the better team IMHO. Seven seems more than a bit too high for a game that both teams really need. That generally means a close contest and neither team wants to make a mistake and the game may be played close to the vest.

Comment

Pow 5-6
      Indy +3 MGM
      Colts are the hottest team in football right now and are getting three points at home against a Bucs team that started with a bang but has been very unstable the last four weeks.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (5-6-0)

LA Rams -1 (MGM)

Big game for possible top playoff seed and bye. Rams need to get back on track and prove they are as good as advertised.
        New players should be more useful now having had a couple of weeks to learn the schemes. Green Bay is a tough place to
        play and the weather may be inclement as well. Rodgers is hurt, but will it matter? Should be a great game. The Rams need
        their Stafford investment to start paying dividends in these big games.
        "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

2-9
          no mas!

Comment

NFL POW 7-4
            Pittsburgh +4
            Circa

This may be Big Ben's last visit to Cincinnati.
            And boy does he like playing Cincinnati and and at Paul Brown Stadium
            Yea I know, The Jungle.
            SU, 24-9. In The Jungle, 12-4 ATS.
            Wonder if Big Ben sings Welcome To The Jungle in a karaoke bar in Cincinnati?
            And if his opening CHA in the song matches Axel Rose?
            Mike Tomlin on the road:
            42-20-2 (68%) ATS as a dog, including 4-1 ATS this season. The Steelers won three of those games outright and almost added a fourth this past Sunday night.
            CHA!

Comment

NFL POW 6-4-1
              Pittsburgh +4
              Caesars

I view these teams as even. I will take the points, despite the Steelers coming off a SNF game on the West Coast.

Comment

P.O.W. 5 - 5-1
                Titans +7 (EVERYWHERE)

This line seems a bit inflated to me. I think Pats win but don't cover. They are due for a bit of letdown after steamrolling the past few weeks. Plus, the Titans are no slouch. This should be a close game decided by a field goal.

Comment

NFL POW (10-1)

CLE/BAL OVER 47 (South Point and most shops)

Congrats to Jschanilec for a nice win on BUF and joining me in the (Jim Mora voice) PLAYOFFS!?!

Beware tailing this play since our mentor TuleyTout likes the under here. I think the trend of SNF Overs continues (7-3-1 OV so far this year). Lamar appears to be over his "mysterious" illness, declaring himself 120%. That's 20% more than I need!! He's played some of his best games against CLE, going 4-1. Mayfield and CLE need huge effort to stay in the playoff race and remove the stink from last week's game against DET. In their meeting last December, these teams combined for 89 points. BAL scored 85 points in their 2 games vs CLE last year. BAL 4-1 OV at home this year. CLE 4-1 OV on road this year. CLE 8-2 OV last 10 as a Dog. CLE 10-3 OV last 13 road divisional games. BAL 31 CLE 24.

Comment

POW 4-6-1
                    JETS +2.5 @Circa and others, while neither team deserves to a favorite I'm taking the dog as the Jets played ok last week and Houston def a step down

Comment

4-7
                      phi -3.5
                      The slow death in this contest in this contest continues. phi has been playing better lately and the NYG are really beat up right now and seem to be in a mess as an organization. Phi can take this one.

Comment

• Dukowski
                        Dukowski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Line was bet mgm.

POW 3-8-0 (*you have me at 3-7 but I'm pretty sure I'm 3-8)

Colts +3 BETMGM

So far this year, I'm 2-1 picking the Colts and 1-7 picking other teams. I'm going to go with the Colts again. After starting 0-3, the Colts have gone 8 straight games without losing in regulation. They continue to not get enough respect in the lines. The Bucs have a good run D, but that's what they said about the Bills before last weekend. I think the Colts will win straight-up, so I love getting 3 points.

Comment

NFL POW (4-7)

Texans - 2 1/2 (everywhere)

Two miserable teams, but going with the ATS trends here. Jets are 0-5 ATS on the road, while the Texans are 3-1 ATS this year when Taylor starts. Hoping Texans eek our a win by a field goal.

Comment

POW 6-5-0
                          LA Rams -1.5 (MGM)

Pack hurting on offense side of ball, don't think they will be able to keep up. Betting Aaron doesn't finish game.

GLA

Comment

NFL POW 5-4!
                            LA SUPERCHARGERS -2.5
                            Its another gorgeous day in Denver and thats just the recipe Herbert needs. He'll be able to get whatever he wants today and I think will cruise. Denver coming off a bye with more questions than answers after getting embarassed late vs. Philly at home. Some guys gotta question Bridgewater not making an attempt on tackling Slay. Gotta think he will take a pounding from Bosa&Co playing from behind. I see Chargers cruising 34-17

Comment

• HeyRube!
                              HeyRube! commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That was -2.5 @ Caesars

NFL POW 6-5-0 6 points
                            MINNY/49ERS OVER 49 WYNN

Vikings road games this year have been shootouts, averaging 59 pts per game.expecting the same in this game.

Comment

Working...
                            X