2021 NFL P.O.W. Contest Week 12 (Nov 25-29) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 NFL P.O.W. (7-4-0)

Tennessee +7.5 (Caesar's and South Point). Waited for that hook on the +7. Just too many points. Tenny will wake up after last week's letdown. Classic letdown last week looking ahead to this game. Top seed on the line. Belichick will play it conservative and sit on any lead.

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (6-5-0)
      Chargers -3 (South Point)

(All my bets are -2.5 but I can’t find -110 right now)
      I think the line is a little short I had the Chargers at -4.5, I feel like the Broncos vanilla offense will be held to 17 points especially if the Chargers can get a handle on the Bronco running game. Looking for Eckler to have back to back big games,in a tight division & wild card race I expect the Chargers to begin to lay claim to one of those spots here & the Broncos to fade off into the bottom of the division, I need this win myself to halt this losing skid of my own. GL all

Comment

2-8-1 Ytd

Titans 7.5

Titans won last 2 against NE. Vrabel knows belicheck and pats well.
        good luck

Comment

NFL POW 7-4

Browns +3.5 BETMGM

Browns owe the Ravens one from last December and with Chubb and Hunt back in mix I expect a good effort on the bright lights and perhaps upset Ravens. 27/23 Final. GLTA

Comment

2021 NFL P.O.W. (8-3-0)

Denver Broncos +3 (Wynn)

The Chargers are going to get pounded by the public. It felt like a fishy line to begin with under the 3 but anytime I read the board thinking a line jumps out as "too good to be true" I always go the other way and live with it. This is that game - actually lots of those this week under 3. Denver can run the ball, the Chargers cannot stop the run. It also feels like one of those games where the turnover battle can be predicted - feels like the LAC turn it over more than DEN.

Comment

NFL POW 8-3
              GB/LAR Under 47 (BETMGM)

Chilly and windy in Green Bay today. Both QBs are dealing with injuries which could stall a few drives. Packers now missing another starting offensive lineman and Rams still trying to figure out how to use OBJ. See a slow start to the game with it ending in high thirties or low forties.

Comment

NFL pow. 6-5

Patriots -7.5. Circa

i know I’m getting a bad line. But Tennessee is completely banged up and this version of Tennessee lost to the Jets . The pats have allowed 13 points in their last 3 games and I don’t see them leering up many more than that here. Tennessee will be ok after the bye when they get some beef back but just like the saints on Thursday they just don’t have the manpower. Even though Vrabel beat them last 2 times I think BB will not take them lightly. Pats roll on…….

Comment

Happy Sunday everyone!! Doing our Turkey Dinner today, should be more like eating Crow after yesterday's Buckeye game🤦🏻‍♂️🤬

Comment

POW 8-3

Under Pitt/Cincy 44 (Caesar's)

Lines remained pretty static this week, but I settled in on this play, as both the Rams/Packers and this game moved 2 1/2 to 3 points down as the week progressed. Pitt has had a tough time moving the ball with Big Ben banged up, and Cincy has not been prolific offensively either. GOOD LUCK TO ALL,,

Comment

I had a nice run going in this but Big Ben ended that quickly.

Not a great pick but I struggle every week with this contest. Some weeks I cannot find anything I really like.

Comment

NFL POW 4-5 ( missed a few weeks )

Green Bay +2.5 ( BetMGM )

I learned a long time ago, Never go against the Packers at home, especially when playing a West Coast warm weather, indoor team
                        I haven't liked what I've seen from the Rams this season, and even with their added moves, they should be better.
                        I'm taking the Home dog here and hope that Rodgers and Company show this dysfunctional Rams team what it's like to play in Green Bay towards the end of Nov.

Good luck

Comment

POW 5-5
                          SF 49ers -2.5 (1st half) (MGM)

Vikings defensive line is really decimated today. Injuries plus personal issues of Everson Griffen create a big void that the 49ers are able to take advantage of. 49ers are turning it on and look to be making a playoff push. My true preference would be to play the 49ers for the full game but I missed the best of the number there. I actually think the 49ers cover the full game line also but I will go with the first half number instead.

Comment

• RacingCat
                            RacingCat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            BetMGM to clarify in case there is somehow ambiguity by me typing just MGM..

nfl pow 5-6

rams -2 ceasars

rams need to get on right track and rogers has a foot problem should help rams hold down the packers

Comment

Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
                            2021 NFL P.O.W.: 6-5

Since this is an Even # week I will lose this play since I am 6-0 in Odd # weeks and 0-5 in Even # weeks. I am serious. I can't make that up.

Falcons Pick (Caesars)

Falcons have a few extra days of rest for this game although one can argue they actually had a Bye last week even though the schedule says they played New England. Massive drop down in quality here and even though the game is outdoors and on grass the Falcons are better than the Jags. Right?
                            STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

For the FIRST TIME ALL SEASON I won an EVEN numbered week pick!

Comment

7 - 4
                              Baltimore minus 3 MGM

Just feel this is one of those spots where Lamar goes off and Baltimore looks unbeatable. Big weekend for Harbaugh family

Comment

Working...
                              X