• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh
    replied
    3-8

seattle -2.5

Im late to the game since I was out of town for the holiday weekend and forgot to make my pick so I’m left with the Monday night game. Season make or break game for Seattle. Must win to keep the slim hopes of any playoff chance available.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeyefan80
    replied
    NFL POW (5-6-0) YTD

Seahawks/WFT U 47 (Circa)

Totally forgot to put my play in on the A-A-Ron train so I have to pick tonight's game. Basically a coin flip for me but with 70%+ on the Over, I'll go contrarian here and hope for the Under. GLA

Leave a comment:

• barnstorm
    replied
    • Home teams are 77-101-1 against the spread) this season, which is on pace to the worst ATS mark in the Super Bowl era.

• Underdogs are 99-77-1 against the spread, which is on pace to be the best mark since 1980.

Leave a comment:

• bimmercando
    replied
    Almost Forgot !

POW record = 6-5

Washington / Seattle UNDER 47 - Circa 47u-10

Both these teams are in struggle mode for points.
    Hope Seattle's woes continue and their D helps the cause for an Under.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Not a very good week for us VFV Contest selections...sitting at 17-26 ATS going into SNF

Leave a comment:

• steviev
    replied
    7 - 4
    Baltimore minus 3 MGM

Just feel this is one of those spots where Lamar goes off and Baltimore looks unbeatable. Big weekend for Harbaugh family

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    commented on 's reply
    Line was bet mgm.

• Winkyduck
    replied
    Originally posted by Winkyduck View Post
    2021 NFL P.O.W.: 6-5

Since this is an Even # week I will lose this play since I am 6-0 in Odd # weeks and 0-5 in Even # weeks. I am serious. I can't make that up.

Falcons Pick (Caesars)

Falcons have a few extra days of rest for this game although one can argue they actually had a Bye last week even though the schedule says they played New England. Massive drop down in quality here and even though the game is outdoors and on grass the Falcons are better than the Jags. Right?
    STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

For the FIRST TIME ALL SEASON I won an EVEN numbered week pick!

Leave a comment:

• HeyRube!
    commented on 's reply
    That was -2.5 @ Caesars

• strikethegold
    replied
    nfl pow 5-6

rams -2 ceasars

rams need to get on right track and rogers has a foot problem should help rams hold down the packers

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    commented on 's reply
    BetMGM to clarify in case there is somehow ambiguity by me typing just MGM..

• RacingCat
    replied
    POW 5-5
    SF 49ers -2.5 (1st half) (MGM)

Vikings defensive line is really decimated today. Injuries plus personal issues of Everson Griffen create a big void that the 49ers are able to take advantage of. 49ers are turning it on and look to be making a playoff push. My true preference would be to play the 49ers for the full game but I missed the best of the number there. I actually think the 49ers cover the full game line also but I will go with the first half number instead.

Leave a comment:

• IceTea 2
    replied
    NFL POW 4-5 ( missed a few weeks )

Green Bay +2.5 ( BetMGM )

I learned a long time ago, Never go against the Packers at home, especially when playing a West Coast warm weather, indoor team
    I haven't liked what I've seen from the Rams this season, and even with their added moves, they should be better.
    I'm taking the Home dog here and hope that Rodgers and Company show this dysfunctional Rams team what it's like to play in Green Bay towards the end of Nov.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• yisman
    replied
    I had a nice run going in this but Big Ben ended that quickly.

Not a great pick but I struggle every week with this contest. Some weeks I cannot find anything I really like.

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    POW 8-3

Under Pitt/Cincy 44 (Caesar's)

Lines remained pretty static this week, but I settled in on this play, as both the Rams/Packers and this game moved 2 1/2 to 3 points down as the week progressed. Pitt has had a tough time moving the ball with Big Ben banged up, and Cincy has not been prolific offensively either. GOOD LUCK TO ALL,,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X