Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gcotton
    replied
    Thank you all....just shows a blind squirrel does find a nut every now and then, lol

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks my fellow Nut😉

• Buckeyefan80
    replied
    From one Buckeye fan to another. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Congratulations, Gary.

Leave a comment:

• Coachv29
    replied
    Well done gcotton…congrats and good luck in future picks

Leave a comment:

• Senator L
    replied
    Congratulations Gary - nice picking!

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Thanks a million Dave, well thanks a “hundred “🤣! By far, this was one of my most profitable Bowl seasons in years. Especially the last couple of weeks.

In case you lost my email Dave, here it is again: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, thanks JP. I never even thought about the tiebreaker until just reading your post. I never do the tiebreakers on the ESPN site, not sure why though. And yes, I will do what I can to help out OSU since they need help paying for the new assistant coaches, lol. By far one of the best contests I have finished in. Kind of pisses me off when I look back on the games I did lose and wonder how the hell that happened/why the hell did I go with that side?

• DaveTuley
    replied
    OK, it took a little longer than I thought, but I knew gcotton would win it LMEAO. Great job, g. Very impressive run and capping it with tabbing Georgia to win and cover the title game!!! And you just missed winning TARB's contest for having the closest score!!!

Here's the Top 10...congrats also to those on this list, I trust it means they made money with their bets their bowl season
    1 gcotton69's Picks 1Gary Cotton 26-12 260 99.5
    2 Senator L's Picks 1Michael Illies 24-14 240 97
    2 coachv29's Picks 2kirk vucsko 24-14 240 97
    2 JPDawgJoseph Prather 24-13 240 97
    5 stan254usStanley Honda 23-15 230 94
    5 comproseJoseph J Ross 23-15 230 94
    5 ViewFromVegas 1Dave Tuley 23-15 230 94
    8 GaryMarbry's Picks 3Gary Marbry 22-16 220 89.4
    8 Buckeyefan80Chad Johnson 22-16 220 89.4
    10 ThisIsJoepardy!'s Picks 2Joseph Hiegel 21-17 210 82.7
    10 yisman's Picks 3Sidney Mandel 21-13 210 82.7

Leave a comment:

• JPdawg
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! What a great contest and an awesome Championship Game. A well deserved win, Gary. I Lol'd when I saw that neither of us picked a tiebreaker. Dave would have had to play King Soloman to pick the winner if Bama could have held on for the cover for the last 4 minutes. On a positive note, it's always good to see Nick Saban leave the field with a scowl. Enjoy the NCAA Gift Card. Ohio State's Athletic Department can really use the money, so the royalties on your spending will come in handy! LOL.

• gcotton
    replied
    And just as I figured it would be, JPDAWG and myself are on opposite sides of tonight's game. I have Georgia and he has Bama...should be a good one, so far anyways

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    That's hitting at an 84% clip😳

• Coachv29
    replied
    31-6 is quite outstanding....wow

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    As well as I sort of did in this contest this year, the overall leader on ESPN is sitting at 31-6!!! And again, that is ATS!!! Unreal....Their only losses were on: Coastal Car, App St, BYU, Army, Miss St, Iowa. I hope this person made real cash on the side with these plays.

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, I wish.....I'm still only ranked at 599 overall. I think they only award like the top 5 maybe. In the SU contest, I'm ranked 724 (99.8%) at 27-10.
Working...
X