Clear All

Games moved to Tuesday
    check rules

on wagers too!!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I have a lot of calculating to do on risk and maybe use a team like Tampa Bay now that doesn't have covid issues or a postponed game and figure out what to do down the road. Have two days to figure it out.

MIA or PHILLY???

MIA has some Covid issues, but could resolve somewhat by Sunday. WTF might be stronger by Tuesday...Hurts has the ankle, but Minshew capable.

IF for some weird reason there was a forfeit in PHILLY game, I'd get the put on the team with the biggest spread I have left, which for me would be TB.
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 12-17-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      Going with MIA along with SF. MIA got some RBs back and a good rookie safety. They lose their top WR.MIA D playing well and NYJ D has been sucky, especially against the run. Roll some dice and hope the Survivor God's are kind to me...

Who is everyone on this week? I know Compass is on ARI in Adam 1

Comment

in one I did Bucs and other I did Miami (had used Bucs early in season),

Comment

On A a ron today, really got lucky. The phantom tip stopped the 2 pointy try. My super bowl is a rematch of last year, tampa v KC. Chefs get revenge

Comment

Seahawk - What are the numbers in the Million Dollar Pool looking like? Still on double picks?

Comment

86 left going into Philly/WFT game with 39 on Philly. If Philly wins, it's double picks for Week 16, if they lose, then single pick. Needless to say, WFT BABY!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X