Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2hollywood2
    commented on 's reply
    Ah. That explains it and now it makes sense. I've been doing this for years and never even knew that rule. I would accept my fate either way though I did like Miami straight up and said as much. But rules are rules. I apparently missed it. And I'll accept the loss as penalty for not knowing that rule.

• Archie8
    commented on 's reply
    Bottom line. All of us won, no matter what the spread was.

• steviev
    replied
    POW 8 - 7

NO PLUS 3.5 mgm

Just taking no because everyone is on miami, plus I forgot to post this week so this is what happens. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Taketheredeye
    replied
    POW 7-8
    Miami/NO under 37.5

Missed all games this weekend, stuck with MNF.
    Saints should be running the ball all night w/o a QB.
    Relying on D to smother Fins.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky
    replied
    NFL POW 9-6
    Miami -3 (South Point)

Probably not a big drop-off from Hill to Book, but the defensive guys out for the Saints will be the bigger deal in my opinion. Miami defense has been a brick wall in the second halves during the winning streak, albeit against weak competition. I think it will be close in the first half, with Miami slowly pulling away later in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Archie8
    commented on 's reply
    Here is what happened: Rule 6 reads as follows: All lines must be -110 or less (must be posted on above site...no buying 1/2 point)
    There were a couple of individuals that posted picks for Miami +3 via Bet MGM.
    But is New Orleans is -3 Even, would that make Miami +3 -120?
    At that point in time, that is what the website said on Vegas Insider.
    I was not sure, that is why I went with Even which Circa had earlier today once New Orleans announced their QB change.
    I had sent a PM to the top man, but never heard back.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone should have been on the JETS with me! Lol!

• gcotton
    replied
    As a group, we are trending quickly in the wrong direction...so far 9-18 ATS this week. With 6 entries not yet submitted and 6 plays on tonight's game.

Leave a comment:

• yisman
    replied
    miami new orleans o36.5 caesars and wynn

game is in a dome. Even two teams with not much going on should be able to top this total.

Big downgrade from Taysom to Book, though.

Leave a comment:

• bimmercando
    replied
    Originally posted by IceTea 2 View Post
    NFL POW 7-6 [ 7 pts ]

Cowboys -6.5 first half ( everywhere )

I just think that Dallas will jump-start the game to get a nice lead.
    Just like earlier in the season when they were up 24-0

Good luck
    KaChing!

Leave a comment:

• IceTea 2
    replied
    NFL POW 7-6 [ 7 pts ]

Cowboys -6.5 first half ( everywhere )

I just think that Dallas will jump-start the game to get a nice lead.
    Just like earlier in the season when they were up 24-0

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• J.herb
    replied
    NFL POW 8-7-0 8 POINTS
    WFT +10.5 BET MGM
    Coach Riveras teams always seem to play hard, divisonal game teams just played a few weeks ago I will take the points .

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    commented on 's reply
    I have been busy with work and family affairs this week, but I am pretty sure I can say this is by far THE VFV post of the year, LMFAO!!!!

• JPdawg
    replied
    NFL POW (10-5)

Broncos +1 (Wynn)

I've fallen and can't get up. Now on a 4 game slide since clinching the playoffs. Have no clue this week so going to fade a Northcoast GOY. Northcoast got caught with their Covid pants down last week when their real GOY was one of the 3 games that were moved due to the Virus (and Goodell wanting to favor his boy Billionaire Stan). Not wanting to lose the hard earned money of thousands of Northcoast stooges, they hurriedly "rescheduled" their GOY to the Raiders this weekend. In reading Northcoast's write up to the game, it seems like the play is somewhat forced. Is a forced GOY really a GOY? As to the game, I am backing a horrible Drew Lock replacing Teddy B who is out with a hurt head. Money has been pouring in on LV all week (90% Raiders money earlier in week at Caesers), but the books scarcely moved the line, even going to DEN -1 for a stretch. LV not exactly at the top of their game, losing 5 of last 6 before the COVID riddled Browns mailed it in on Monday. Both these teams trying hard to miss the playoffs. I'll take Orange Crush 23-21.

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    Forgot to post, Caesar's had 44.5

Leave a comment:

Working...
X