• Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC. Hoping to get some good news on Kelce and/or Hill before sunday

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
      Seahawk Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      Me and you both. On Chargers for sure even though they have Covid of their own. Still have Philly in the mix. Want to be on Kansas City if either Kelce or Hill comes back and still might go on them even if neither of them are back.

Maybe two others in your pool get bounced and then you can split the pot! I don't want to see the guy on the Chargers lose! Lol!

Anything can happen! Good luck!

Thank you. Merry Xmas survivors !!

Comment

I don't have Seattle to pick but they are a viable candidate as quarterback fields has a gimpy ankle that hasn't let him practice, and Dalton will not play, so it's possible they might be down to their third string QB.
      ​​​​​
      Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 12-25-2021, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
        Seahawk Rick commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess Nick Foles will play for CHI.

my best choices

GB
      ATL
      PHI
      TB
      LAC
      SEA

I actually have a lot to choose from, surprisingly. Helps that it began in Week 6, rather than Week 1.

Comment

I've stayed alive this long not being on the biggest percentage favorites most all of the weeks and decided to not go on LAC in case the unthinkable happens. They've got a lot of Covid issues, but HOU has even more! 74 of the 85 left have them to use, and they'll be the number one percentage pick by a large margin, with PHILLY being number two with 46 left.

I think LAC can get the win, but I'll throw my Survivor chips on PHILLY and KC this week. PHILLY got some O-line guys back and run the ball well vs a bad NYG run D.

KC is flat out the better team over PITT. Hill is back, and Kelce could possibly be back. PITT is a jinx team, but gotta ride a team off the mini-bye at home.

Sunday morning news could make me change, but for now, those are who I go to battle with!

Comment

Initially selected the Eagles but switched to the Chargers because the line went from 10 to 12 for some reason

Chargers poised to lose here. Ugh.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry yisman....I thought they'd win but thought yesterday I wanted to be off the big favorite in case the bomb went off...
        Working...
        X