Gator Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator Bowl

Texas A&M has pulled out of the Gator Bowl due to covid-19 leaving Wake Forest looking for a replacement opponent.

If any of the semifinalists for the championship series has to forfeit, then its opponent advances to the final game. If a finalist has to forfeit, then the other finalist will be declared the national champion. Georgia QB JT Daniels, who has been practicing with the first string starters for the game versus Michigan, has tested positive for covid-19. If this is a prelude to multiple players being infected. then possibly Georgia will be unable to play the game versus Michigan.

Comment

Just read Miami has many Covid and instead of leaving on Sunday they are going day before?

Comment

Not only won't it stop, it is getting bad again

Comment

Rutgers replaces Texas A&M in the Gator Bowl. I make Wake Forest to be the favorite by 16 points.

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
            Rutgers replaces Texas A&M in the Gator Bowl. I make Wake Forest to be the favorite by 16 points.
            I'm seeing William Hill and BetMGM with Wake at only -13.5...have to think that gets bet toward your number, TARB!

Comment

• TARB
              TARB commented
              Editing a comment
              I see mostly -14 and a few -14.5's now.
          Working...
          X