Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220102-101036.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	24894

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I like The Saints... Lots of guys back and a good D.

• Aztec10
    commented on 's reply
    Saints and seabirds would give me a little pause. Big pot of gold at the end of that surivor rainbow.

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM POOL SUMMARIES...

Doesn't look like there was any chopping in either pool. Sirjohn can weigh in on Adam 2.
    o
    o
    ADAM 1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a1w17.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.1 KB ID:	24872
    ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a2w17.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.9 KB ID:	24873
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-01-2022, 11:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Compass Rose alerted me to this...

5-pool players left in Circa Survivor...6-million on the line.

I'd be throwing up things I ate 10-years ago watching the game I picked!

Name:	IMG_20220101_185233_01.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	24869

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    LIZ HURLEY FANTASY SURVIVOR PICK....

Four in-a-row for my Lizzy!! I asked her for a New Year's kiss for all the wins I'm getting her...She handed me a 9-volt battery, and said 'Lick this!' Damn...

W1: SF (W)
    W2: DEN (W)
    W3: NYG (L)
    W4: NO (L)
    W5: TENN (W)
    W6: INDY (W)
    W7: CAR (L)
    W8: SEA (W)
    W9: BALT (W)
    W10: TB (L)
    W11: CLEV (W)
    W12: HOU (L)
    W13: LAR (W)
    W14: LAC (W)
    W15: PHILLY (W)
    W16: KC (W)
    W17: NE

Happy New Year indeed....Oh myyyyyyy....

Name:	lizzy w17.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	24864

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Just trying to cover my bases!!! 😁

• Aztec10
    commented on 's reply
    Best laid plans can blow up in a heartbeat with a few positive rona trst results. Survivir 2021 will be remembered for having to live in the moment. Planning ahead is a bumpy road. Good luck to all and happy new year.

• Aztec10
    replied
    You're a funny man seahawk. Ruminating out loud that mind firing off a gazillion synapses. Pricess has brought you to this point. Good luck, keep it moving forward

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Pretty sure I have decided to stay on New England this week...

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    I have Minnesota to use also in week 18 if I make it that far, but with them likely to lose to Green Bay, that will leave them nothing to play for.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Green Bay becomes an iffy pick like my Tampa Bay pick in week 18 if I make it that far.

Cousins out hurts MINN. Cooke is back.

Any more if a chop of the money?

• Sirjohndaly
    replied
    So I have San Fran but terrified of trey lance. Green Bay is interesting now that cousins is out with covid. I was eyeing them for week 18 too but no guarantee packers will have any reason to play starters. Could lock up the 1 seed tomorrow. They did extend deadline to Saturday for Adams leagues

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    We'll... After saying I wasn't going to overthink it in the post above to Aztec, I now am going to think a little more as I have to still plan for week 18 and the possibility of double picks, and who I have to choose from if I make it that far. If it's just one pick needed, then it's an easier decision as I have BUFF.

For W18 double pick scenario, a thought now is to take New England this week and have Buffalo to use in week 18. Who is 2nd team?

Tampa Bay, who might not have anything to play for?
    NO on the road at ATL?
    WFT on the road at the Giants?
    MINN who will have nothing to play for most likely at home against CHI as Cousins out vs GB and a likely loss.
    ​​​​​​​LAC on road at LV.

My possible twist is to take TB this week vs the JETS in a game that they will play hard for I feel, and then have NE as an option in week 18 at MIA. I am not a huge believer in MIA with this win streak as they have not played good teams for the most part. They did beat Baltimore on a Thursday night game, which tends to favor the home team and maybe Baltimore was caught off guard.

With TB being an iffy W18 pick, NO/WFT are the options with LAC available. I could add NE to the list if I take TB this week. Just trying to add a team that would have something to play for into the W18 mix.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Arian's said in the last week he'd play to win if seeding could improve. He did sitting people can cause a dropoff.
    Maybe he's blowing smoke.They own tiebreaker with DAL and maybe have a shot to move up

A small part me thinks picking TB this week and having NE to use W18 if there's double picks and I'm alive. They play at Mia. Have BUFF to use W18 if I make it that far.
Working...
X