X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Great!!! Congrats!!

Yes, losing hedge money hurts, but it's insurance. I had to do it on two games and made the biggest bets of my life times a gazillion! I gave about 20% back myself but still a nice payday.

Throw out you pool info for next year if it's open to newcomers!

I'll move your news over to other thread.

• Hoya1984
    replied
    Sorry for delayed response and congratulations on your win. I was lucky enough to survive and win 2 pools. Split with 6 in one and 7 in the other. Gave back a little less than 20 percent of winnings on week 17 and 18 hedging but no complaints. Remain bitter about my Pittsburgh Detroit tie knocking me out of Circa but truth be told I would have chosen Dallas on Thanksgiving day and lost.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Hoya....How's your pool going??

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    LIZ HURLEY FANTASY (PLAYOFF) SURVIVOR PICK....

Five in-a-row? Are you effing kidding me?! She knows I'm loyal, but needs that last confirmation besides bringing her riches with winning teams! What will it take?! I need to get a share of the million dollar pool, and I'm in! In the dog house most likely, unless I win the whole thing! Such high standards she has. Damn...

W1: SF (W)
    W2: DEN (W)
    W3: NYG (L)
    W4: NO (L)
    W5: TENN (W)
    W6: INDY (W)
    W7: CAR (L)
    W8: SEA (W)
    W9: BALT (W)
    W10: TB (L)
    W11: CLEV (W)
    W12: HOU (L)
    W13: LAR (W)
    W14: LAC (W)
    W15: PHILLY (W)
    W16: KC (W)
    W17: NE (W)
    W18: BUFF (W)
    PLAYOFFS...
    Wildcard: KC (W)

Ohhhhhh...Lizzy was sooooo happy with me and wining some big dough in my Survivor pool. She was so happy that she let me open the door for her as she was going into a fine downtown restaurant in London...Then had the owner LOCK the door behind her!!! Damn...

This is what she was wearing...If you look close enough, you'll see my drool marks on it. She didn't let me wipe them off. Damn...

Click image for larger version  Name:	lizplayoffs.jpg Views:	10 Size:	44.7 KB ID:	25244
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-16-2022, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Sirjohn.... You can breathe again!!!! Congrats!!!
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-15-2022, 04:54 PM.

• Sirjohndaly
    replied
    Yes I’m on the bengals. They’ve been disappointing me my whole life. They owe me as far as I’m concerned! Go Steelers! Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM POOL SUMMARIES...

No SB love for KC and TB...Tommy's boys are picked by 5 of the 9 so GB seems to be the popular NFC Champion pick.

You are the CINN pick right Sirjohn? Sneaky pick that gives you the whole playbook to choose from if they win.
    o
    o
    ADAM 1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adam1wildcard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	25198
    ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adam2wildcard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	25199
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-14-2022, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck! Friday deadline I'm guessing.

• Sirjohndaly
    replied
    Thank you. I did read through that. I have my pick locked in and excited for these games !!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    Sirjohn...You may have seen this, but it has a view of all the playoff matches from one writer's perspective. Maybe a few nuggets to gleen.
    ​​​​​​https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...owl-2022-score

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Volo...Luck factored in as it always does.

Hard to argue... All 4-teams are getting key players back.
    Buffalo is the wildcard.

• Mrvolo
    replied
    First congratulations to Rick,a unbelievable run,one of 13 out of over 13,000.I was in playoffs last year in Adam2 but lost when Rodgers could not score at the end.This year my map would be Save GB to win SB to play KC in it.TB this week then Tenn,then KC.GL

Leave a comment:

• Sirjohndaly
    replied
    To save kc or not to save kc that’s the question this week. I’m a bengals fan so my heart is telling me they win but my brain reminds me they haven’t won a playoff game since 1991. Brady > Hurts, playoff lenny coming back, but I need to read up a bit more on the Eagles and what they do well. I’m not sure I’ve watched an Eagles game all season

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhhhh, yeah, that's it So yes, ultimate goal is picking both teams to win the Conference Championships, with one team actually getting to SB, even though that team could lose...No easy feat.

Seems the main thing is to pick who you think is gonna win or be in SB and go from there, but not so obvious this year.

Might chop after divisional round if nobody has a strong team left.

Will ponder...
    Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-12-2022, 03:49 AM.
Working...
X