Brian Flores Fired For Communication Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Flores Fired For Communication Issues

Dolphins went 9-8 this year and missed the playoffs by one game. But I guess the coach did not tell the owner about this.

This one surprised me. I think he deserved at least one more tear. There are a lot of less deserving coaches who still have
    their jobs and should not.

And he was underpaid by a couple million compared to the other coaches. I hope he goes to the Vikings

Comment

I think the bears would be a great fit for coach flores. Reading the tea leaves might be a power grab by miami's gm. The fact he held that team together after starting 1-7 speaks for itself. Coach Flores needs to dial back firing so many assistant coaches at his next stop me thinks. Other than that, let's get him hired chicago!

Comment

He needs to be better at picking someone to design an offense. He builds a good defense as that is his background, but never found someone that he was happy with the offensive scheme.

Comment

From what I have heard and read, Flores was never onboard with Tua being the QB (drafted or playing). But the guy still found a way to win. 1st year, wins 5 games when they did not expect the Dolphins to win any. Then goes 10-6 and misses the playoffs. Then goes 8-1 in his last 9 games to finish the season and miss the playoffs by 1 win. In the 7-game losing streak, they lost to Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Vegas. If they win one of those they are in the playoffs, if they win all of them, they win the AFC East.

There was obviously someone or someones that did not like Flores. With that resume, there is no way you get fired by 31 other teams. Flores will be a head coach in 2022.

Comment

Working...
          X