Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020-21 NFL P.O.W. Playoffs (Post Wild-Card Plays Here or follow the contenders!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Bucky, that is a GREAT compromise. Makes the leaders have to make more picks and show why they are the leaders!

• Bucky
    commented on 's reply
    Or 5 units per day would work rather than per weekend.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Amen brother...

• Caseinpoint
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve got to say that I’m with you on this one Seahawk Rick. Even with the optional point system in play, the pre-playoff leaders would still have a sizable advantage as long as they were CORRECT on their high point wagers. However; this current grading scheme is not only boring, but doesn’t allow contestants the opportunity to really hammer a game that they feel strongly about. I know several years ago, the format wasn’t like this. I would hope that Mr. Cotton and Mr. Tuley would get together and seriously explore other options next year.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    LOT'S of things get by me Volo, but thanks for having my back! 😁👍

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Like LAR/BUFF/TENN/GB as of now depending on injury news.

• barnstorm
    replied
    Weather Reports. Only Green Bay is going to be a factor.

Nashville, TN, Saturday afternoon, 4:30 PM: 35, very little wind.

Green Bay,WI, Saturday night, 8:15 PM:10 degrees, a little wind at 10 mph and a Real Feel of -2. Everybody here on VFV is gonna be on the Packers, especially if -5.5 is offered. It seems to be -6 across the Board, and will probably go up depending on Jimmy G., Bosa and Warner injuries. Even -6 seems cheap given all that and the extra rest GB has gotten.

Tampa, FL, Sunday 3 PM: Sunny and 60 degrees.

KC, MO, Sunday at 6:30 PM: Cloudy and 36 degrees. A heat wave for the Bills!
    Last edited by barnstorm; 01-20-2022, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Nothing gets by my friend Rick.GL J.herb,do you live in Saratoga?Spent a day or more at track for 66 straight years.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mr. Buzz Kill!! 🤯

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the Mariners will win the World Series............probably not in my lifetime though.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Lol! Sign me up!

You still have a challenge left since you won this one!

King Cotton is asleep at the switch, still mourning his Falcon's sucky season and Ohio St losing to Michigan. 😁

I know... Seattle teams have limped through their season's, but the Mariners are gonna win the World Series to make up for it! Lol!

• J.herb
    replied
    Thanks Mr.Tuley and to my new BFF Mr.Seahawk Rick (Tickets to Saratoga race course plus lodging for two nights including some meals are yours if I somehow win this contest), Air fare not including sorry.

Am I now out of challenges!!!!!! ????

Watching the 1973 movie The Sting

Leave a comment:

• mtheller
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

Wow...the time came up as 9:37 when it's only 8:37 here in Vegas.

AFTER FURTHER REVIEW, MY RULING IS REVERSED AND J.herb WILL GET CREDIT FOR HIS WINNING PICK.

Thanks to Seahawk Rick for the assist...I'm guessing I never noticed the site's clock didn't "fall back" when Daylight Savings Time ended. Gonna have to check the settings.
    Seems your days of the week must be off too, since it is now Thursday and you didn't post this weeks lines on Wednesday......lol.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    The Russians had something to do with it...

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
    Let's see what time comes up when I post this.
    Wow...the time came up as 9:37 when it's only 8:37 here in Vegas.

AFTER FURTHER REVIEW, MY RULING IS REVERSED AND J.herb WILL GET CREDIT FOR HIS WINNING PICK.

Thanks to Seahawk Rick for the assist...I'm guessing I never noticed the site's clock didn't "fall back" when Daylight Savings Time ended. Gonna have to check the settings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X