Temple at UCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple at UCF

The outcome of this game largely depends on whether or not Central Florida's quarterback is able to play. McKenzie Milton is listed as probable to play. The line is currently about UCF -12 points. If Milton plays, expect the line to rise to -13.5 or -14. If he is out, expect the line to fall to anywhere between -10 to -11 points. UCF is all about its prolific offense and Temple is all about its superb defense. I lean to UCF if Milton plays and I like Temple a lot if he is out. Temple could very well win straight up if Milton is out.

Maybe, under 59 points might be a good play. It certainly would be if Milton is out. If Milton plays, Temple's best chance of winning the game would be a ball controlling slow down game, keeping him on the sidelines.

Comment

It looks like the consensus line is down to -11 points even though Milton's status is still probable to play. Does anybody know something about Milton's status that I don't know?

Comment

All the twitter reports I’ve seen are that he will play tonight and has looked good in practice this week.

Comment

• TARB
          TARB commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Mike.

TARB i agree with Mikes post everything I read he’s a go. I took UCF -10.5

Comment

Late in the 1st quarter and a Temple and Over looks like the winners....lots of football to play tho

Comment

UCF, winning by 12 points, covered the closing number of -10, but the zebras helped UCF with a few bad calls, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X