No announcement yet.

Tampa Bay Downs 2021-2022 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off turf again today. Cancelled races 7 through 11 yesterday, when I was poised to go on a four-race win streak. 🤣😂😅

Comment

true.
      Last edited by CEK3; 04-03-2022, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Race 3
        $20 win 4 Tapintoyourbeer 10-1

Ubide is usually good for one price per meet, but hasn’t hit yet. Horse is showing some steady improvement in its three races and now switches to Santos. That’s a nice upgrade over no-name Edgar Perez. Santos isn’t the best out there but he’s very serviceable. So much so that Raymond and Schistl use him often. Should get better than 10-1 on it as well.

Good luck today, all.

Comment

I saw announcement of Trainer of Month of March as Schistl.....good luck ,today.

Comment

Schistl with two $20+ winners today. I took the day off. 🤣😂

Comment

He bookended the Pick 4. 12k for .50c bet. Ouch…

Comment

Have a handful of trainers that I am eyeing to pick up a couple of last minute wins before the meet let’s out.
                One of them is John Riggatieri. He usually hits at a high percentage here but has been awful. I figure he collects a W or two before he heads North. 5mtp:

Race 2

$20 Win 2 Aycapote 9/2

$2 DD 2/10

$1 P3 2/10/ALL

Comment

Got nosed. Disappointing start.

Comment

See they added 3 days closing now on KD day. Asd opens historically on KD day.
                    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
                    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

• Not many great prices today at Tampa, but this is what I have there. Schistl has three entered, and he’s been on fire from start to finish. Raymond has one entered and he’s been equally hot:

Race 1

$20 win 5 Thawed 4-1 (Schistl)

$2 DD 5-7

$1 P3 5/7/ALL

Race 2

$20 win 7 The Skipster 9-2 (Raymond)

Race 5

$20 win 5 The Wild Flyer 12-1

$2 exbx 5-10

.50c tr 5,10/ALL/5,10

$1 P3 5/ALL/10

Ochoa has been quiet most of the meet. He’s good for one or two 40-1 winners per meet, and hasn’t had one yet. He’s got a handful entered this weekend and is the trainer I am most excited about in these closing days.

Race 7

$20 win 10 Nip of Bourbon 4-1(Schistl)

$1 P3 10/ALL/9

Race 9

$20 win Private Messages Twisted Treasure 10-1(Schistl)

Comment

• GOOD LUCK TODAY,RDALERT.....May KEY Forum in Race 6,,,,,I did key Forum Race 1,luckily.

Comment

• congrats to you on Race 9...$39 + winner......My Uncategorized Groups had the lead late by gave it up & my $1900+ pick 4,,,,ugh,haha,,,, but kudos to you,rdatert! Wish I stuck him in($3K +)

Comment

• Ugh. Thanks CEK. You notice that this forum does weird things when you type the # sign and a number immediately after it??

Comment

• it does. guess I will spell out the numbers,ha!!..I wish I wouldve added your horse in R9,,,,,$$$$$$$$ ha.

Comment

• I wish I would’ve fooled around with more exotics. Was a good bail out but could’ve been much more..

Comment

Working...
                                X