Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Win is a win...profit is a profit...kudos to volo and everyone following along.

Leave a comment:

• jdmoose1950
    replied
    Originally posted by mrvolo View Post
    thought of that last night.that is the new system.only 5 weeks till saratoga.friends of ours,a little younger sold their house on lake avenue and bought a new condo in heart of saratoga for close to a million.still remember when my father rented rooms on the west side for 15$ a week.
    will be in the four star dave on opening week friday...yes, prices are out of sight these days at the spa!

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Thought of that last night.That is the new System.Only 5 weeks till Saratoga.Friends of ours,a little younger sold their house on Lake Avenue and bought a New Condo in heart of Saratoga for close to a Million.Still remember when my Father rented rooms on the West side for 15$ a week.

Leave a comment:

• jdmoose1950
    replied

Zig zag theory

04-15-2022, 07:14 AM

The days of betting the zig zag theory blindly are over but since 2005, top three seeds at home that lost the opening game of a seven game playoff series are 28-16 ATS the following game.

AFTER LAST NIGHT'S WIN AND COVER, THIS SYSTEM WENT 4-0 THIS PLAYOFF SEASON AND IMPROVED TO 32-16 SINCE 2005

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    With GS last night we finish 8-7.Not a system to bet blindly anymore but it did save me last night.Took Boston in series so I rooted against myself last night.GL in all our bets.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    One more chance is left to finish slightly above water this year.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Tough lost last night and we now stand 7-7.I think after many years this system has seen better days.

Leave a comment:

• WJCJR
    replied
    Celtics are killing it on zig zag. On the Mavs tonite.

Leave a comment:

• CEK3
    replied
    and correct me if I am wrong.....zig zag in NHL GAMES(2022) 1 & 2 is now 7-3

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Yep, Mrvolo...was with you on Celtics and firing back with Mavs:

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Boston makes it 7-6 and need Dallas tonight.Still hoping for 9-6.

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Both 76ers and Mavericks failed to cover...glad I passed on 76ers but bummed for those like Mrvolo who did make the play.

Mrvolo's Game 2 Zig-Zag falls back to ,500 for this postseason at 6-6 ATS and is on hold until Game 2s of the conference finals.

Leave a comment:

• WJCJR
    replied
    I DO like Dallas today at +6.5, but Philly looks like a lost cause without Embid.

Leave a comment:

• Mrvolo
    replied
    Looks like tonight tells the story this year.The way the ZZ goes it sometimes works when you think it will not.I agree with you about the Heat but we shall see.Betting 2 units a game and also had a 1/2 unit parlay for my Churchill $.Looking for JRV to win again this year.GL

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
    I laid 4 with Boston and tomorrow we have both dogs,Philadelphia and Memphis.Feel good Dave passed on Bucks.
    Thanks Mrvolo...yep, zig-zag went 2-0 ATS with Celtics and Grizzlies...6-4 ATS in Mrvolo Game 2 zig-zags...18-19 ATS overall in playoffs.

On Wednesday, personally passing on 76ers but love Mavericks +6 again. GLA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X