Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 NFL P.O.W. (5-2-1 YTD)
    Cowboys +7.5
    A couple of inconsistent teams playing in a game where the teams seem to be being evaluated on the most recent game where the Cowboys look like crap and the Eagles beat a bad Jags team that the Cowboys actually destroyed. With all that I think there is decent line value here I had the Eagles -5 on my own line so getting the 7 & a hook seems like the right play here and I think imthey way a lot of this division plays it’s games I think the Cowboys having a chance to win the game outright so I put a little Cowboys +320 in my pocket as well.

GL all!

Comment

PPOW 4-4
      Pha -7.5 West gate.
      Almost forgot again. Thought I had picked Pittsburg but forgot to press “post”, I guess.
      at this stage there are 2 games remaining. Pha or SF. Sf is playing my GIAMTS so I’ll be forced to consider PHA vs Dallas.
      In the Super contest Pha was the most picked team1401 picks and Pha picked was 84% vs Dallas. But that was @6.5 but now it’s 7.5, but Dallas is playing badly and lost their first home game and are already 0-4 on the road. I definitely think they lose the game , the q? Is by more than a TD. I’ll guess that Dallas keeps it close but the D wears down at the end and PHa score late to push it over 7.5
      gl
      barryt
      "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Congratulations to all who had NO.A ton of dogs but I went with the wrong one.

Comment

Pow 4-5

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS-3.5 WR aka SuperbookUSA

I c 4 at Jerry's Nugget which suggests we won't c 3. Both off at least a minibye so no advantage for Gints there. They've played most people close so figure them to have a lapse here v QB they will have a tuff read on. Mullens will keep them off balance just enuf for a comfortable win.

Comment

pow 7-1

Well the paradise fire has kept me busy literally paradise lost. ugly ugly ugly ... short break, before back at it...one game to pick

giants under......45 william hill

Just see both defenses playing better than the offenses.. Will wait and see on mullens as defenses adapt to him.

Comment

POW 6-3
              Under 45 San Fran/Giants

Both teams have really struggled to put up points all season. The Giants have put up more than 20 points only twice this year. Neither team is playing for much so I am not sure how you can get up for this game. You have the east coast traveling to the west coast and I am also banking on the fact that the Sunday night total went over which would indicate this game will go under.

Comment

Working...
              X