Charles Schwab Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Schwab Challenge

PGA Back in Texas for The Charles Schwabb. I took the following for $25 each

Ancer 33/1
    Finau 33/1
    Simpson 40/1
    Harmon 45/1
    Munoz 50/1

Here is a list of others I was considering this week

Varner 50/1
    Burns 30/1
    Im 33/1
    Berger 35/1
    Woodland 45/1
    Na 50/1

Good luck all

Scheffler with the lead heading into final round. Absolutely impressive. If he ends up winning this week, in my opionion, this will be the best run that I have ever seen. With all due respect to the players of the past, the competition week in and out is far greater now than ever before. The amount of talent on the PGA is insane, and there are at least 50 guys that have a legit shot to win each week. I was fortunate enough to be on Scotty 2x, @28/1 and 40/1. But after yhis week regardless of the outcome he will be single digits rest of season. And deservadly so.

Comment

• DaveyShines
      DaveyShines commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam Burns, while flying under the radar, is having a pretty good year himself.🙂

Indeed he is. Like I said, the young talent on tour now is unbelievable. It was another crazy finish on Sunday. No lead is safe, and it seems as if as long as you are within 6 entering Sunday you have a chance. I love it

Comment

For example I had Varner to finish top 10, thought that was a lock, he shot plus 8 today. Crazy

Comment

Working...
      X