Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Week 2

College 3-0

I have to agree with gcotton about Cinci, so I'm taking Cinci +1.5 over Mia (Oh) and California +3.5 over BYU

I was looking at both of those plays, but didn't pull the trigger. Good luck.

Comment

TARB, you and I go back many years on Dave's site. Moreover, I posted my plays so many times on your thread. Was it a 2 years ago when you had the most incredible run in college football ever? This site is still a little too unorganized as the threads needs to be a bit more concentrated. I hope it scales back a bit, so we can still post. There are few here who I don't know. Remember "Sportsfan" as I hope he never finds this site. You were always one of the most valuable contributors here, especially with your own line making ability.

Comment

TDH, thanks for the compliment.

Comment

I like both plays TDH. I just cant wrap my head around that Cincy line...at Paul Brown Stadium. Is this one of those classic "Vegas knows something we don't"? Are they running with that Cincy is coming off a huge win on the road (east coast to west coast) victory and will be deflated?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDogHunts View Post
            College 3-0

I have to agree with gcotton about Cinci, so I'm taking Cinci +1.5 over Mia (Oh) and California +3.5 over BYU
            College Record 5-0

Updating my record as Cinci and Cal win outright...So far all 5 dogs have won outright...makes me wonder what the money line would have paid. Had to search a bit for my Week 2 plays...lots of new guys here I guess.with more posts ever than I remember on Dave's old site.

Comment

• phatman15
              phatman15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice job TDH,, keep up the good work!! For those of you like some CFL action,, TDH has some mad CFL handicapping skills. One word of caution,, he will not drop many plays a season, but take heed when he does.

TDH I played both as well. Nice call on Cal I didn’t see that.

Comment

Working...
            X