TARB's NFL Division Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TARB View Post
    Baltimore, Minnesota and Philadelphia have one game leads over their respective main competitors. My bets are off to a good start in week one of the season.
    Great job on getting Eagles and Vikings early...looked like great bets even before Vikings beat Packers (I also have Vikings though didn't post in this thread) and Dak went out to really open door for Eagles.

Comment

I am sitting pretty on my 3 biggest plays to win their respective divisions, Philadelphia, Minnesota and Baltimore.
      I will undoubtedly lose my 2 smaller plays on LA Rams and LA Chargers.

Dallas is real competition for Philadelphia, despite being 1.5 games behind with the Eagles currently having the tie breaker. On November 20th Dallas has to travel to Minnesota.. If Minnesota wins that game, that would just about wrap it up for the Eagles.
      Last edited by TARB; 11-01-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

It's a foregone conclusion that the Vikings will win the NFC North Division.
        I expect that the Eagles will win the NFC East division by about three games over the Cowboys.
        I think that Baltimore will win the AFC North Division by about two games over Cincinnati.

Comment

Current odds:
          Vikings -3000
          Eagles -475
          Ravens -450

Comment

Just reading this again and Tarb,you did a great job.GL on your picks going forward.

Comment

Nice work. Have you placed any futures bets on conference/championship winners?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyShines View Post
                Nice work. Have you placed any futures bets on conference/championship winners?

I should win on Minnesota, Philadelphia and Baltimore. I will undoubtedly lose on the Rams and the Chargers. Read above posts to see what odds I placed my bets at.

I have large bets on Philadelphia and Minnesota to win the NFC at various odds between 18 to 1 and 25 to 1. I am hoping that they play each other for the championship.
                Last edited by TARB; 11-08-2022, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X