X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by TARB View Post
    Baltimore, Minnesota and Philadelphia have one game leads over their respective main competitors. My bets are off to a good start in week one of the season.
    Great job on getting Eagles and Vikings early...looked like great bets even before Vikings beat Packers (I also have Vikings though didn't post in this thread) and Dak went out to really open door for Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• Jyv19
    replied
    With Dak out significant time Philly looks real good Tarb. And I am all aboard the Minnesota train.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Baltimore, Minnesota and Philadelphia have one game leads over their respective main competitors. My bets are off to a good start in week one of the season.

Leave a comment:

• RacingCat
    replied
    My takes below. Any lines posted are lines I have actually bet. If I have no wager on a division, I have simply listed as an opinion.

NFC - East - Commanders (+550) (Eagles getting too much love although I agree with fading Cowboys)
    North - Packers (Opinion)
    South - Saints (Opinion) (Largely just a fade of the Buccaneers)
    West - 49ers (+200) (Definitely got value on this line as it's currently +150 or +160 most places. I understand the risk with Lance but the overall roster is great)

AFC - East - Bills (Opinion) (No value here, but I don't see anyone else winning this division either)
    North - Bengals (+180) (Ravens getting too trendy. I understand why people like the Ravens to bounce back but I believe the Bengals are the better team and now they are better value than the Ravens at the current odds)
    South - Colts (-120) (Easily my top pick of any division winner and the one on which I have the most invested)
    West - Chargers (Opinion) (This division is pretty wide open but if I have to pick, I will go with the team I feel has the best roster)

Leave a comment:

• Hoya1984
    replied
    My opinion and prices I have placed wagers at

Philadephia. Plus 225
    Green Bay. Minus 150
    Tampa. Minus 165
    LAR. No wager
    Buffalo. Minus 190
    Baltimore. Plus 190.
    Indianapolis. Even money
    LAC. Plus 400.

good luck to all.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Supposedly, Philadelphia has been a very popular play by the professional bettors to win the NFC East Division.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jyv19
    replied
    NFC

East. Dallas ( I'm from Philly area, like roster a lot but still not convinced on Hurts yet)
    North. Minnesota
    South. Tampa( No competition)
    West. Rams

AFC.

East. Buffalo. ( Cruise thru regular season)
    North. Cincy
    South. Indy. Think Tenn is heading backwards)
    West. San Diego. ( Best division in football, would not be surprised bu any team winning this division)

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Agree with the rest

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    3 may not make it……by Im one that each week change the out come!! By as I see it now

NFC East ...... Philadelphia……new head coach
    NFC South ... Tampa Bay
    NFC North .... Minnesota………new head coach
    NFC West ..... LA Rams
    AFC East ...... Buffalo
    AFC South .... Indianapolis
    AFC North ..... Baltimore
    AFC West ..... LA Chargers…….hard schedule

Leave a comment:

• Pittsburgh
    replied
    TARB just now seeing this post. The only one I saw value on was the Ravens and I bet this two months ago and got them at +240, long before the Watson suspension. This was the only bet for a division that I took this year. I think Cincy has a bit of a regression and its a crap shoot with the Steelers with no one proven at QB. The Browns, well they are the Browns and will do Browns like things with or without Watson. Now that he is out 11 games, I feel good about the Ravens taking the division.

On a side note, I did take the Steelers over 7.5 wins as I do think winning 8 games is achievable especially with them not having to leave the Eastern time zone one time this season.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    I am more and more strongly convinced that the Eagles will win the NFC East Division. Westgate now has Philadelphia and Dallas as cofavorites to wjn the division at +140 each.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Current Westgate odds on the teams that I have made bets on:
    Eagles +155
    Vikings +250
    Rams +125
    Ravens +120
    Chargers +230

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    NFL strength of schedule from number 1 (easiest) to number 32 (hardest)

number 2 Philadelphia ..... advantage Eagles
    number 10 Dallas

number 11 Baltimore ..... big advantage Ravens
    number 26Cincinnati

number 15 Green Bay ..... very slight advantage Packers
    number 16 Minnesota
    Last edited by TARB; 06-26-2022, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Schedule advantages:

Baltimore: at Jacksonville, vs Denver, at NY Giants ..... big advantage Baltimore, if Baltimore and Cincinnati split their games vs each other.
    Cincinnati: at Tennessee, vs Kansas City, at Dallas
    discounting Cleveland with its QB problems and Pittsburgh

Philadelphia: vs New Orleans, at Arizona, vs Pittsburgh ..... big advantage Philadelphia, if they split.
    Dallas: vs Tampa Bay, at LA Rams, vs Cincinnati
    discounting NY Giants and Washington

Minnesota: at New Orleans,vs Arizona, vs Indianapolis ..... advantage Minnesota, if they split.
    Packers: at Tampa Bay, vs LA Rams, vs Tennessee
    discounting Lions and Bears
    Last edited by TARB; 06-26-2022, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X